Well it's a sad day for the Cherokee family... My brother lost his license for a year due to a large number of charges (idiot) and his 99 Cherokee Sport won't take a sticker due to needing new brakes, windshield, ball joints, etc... so my parents are taking ownership of it because legally the own it (their names are on the title). They plan to sell it on him without him knowing
As for what I did, I am about to go outside and start spraying some undercoat on the frame and what not
Cleaned up the inside. Washed it and tire wetted it yesterday.
Next weekend is the SYE, Shackles, Spacers, MX6s. After the 4 wheel parts truckfest in ATL Saturday. So I will probably add to this list after the show. Cheap prices and no telling what I might "need" when I get there.
-1998 XJ Sport 4.0L-
-6.5" RE/Rustys/RC lift, Custom Y-link LAs, custom shackle relocation boxes, Pro Comp/RE monos-
-315/75/16 Toyo MTs on Moabs-
-Shaved 8.25 w/HD shafts/Auburn LS/4:10s, HP30 w/ Lock-right, sliders, HD track bar bracket, AA SYE, AppA TC skid, AFE intake, Magnaflow exhaust, Bored TB-
actually found out what one of the rattles was (exhaust banging on cross member stupid welded bolt broke ) tightened up all my front control arms and diff cover. took off the doors again ran the wiring for the secondary switch for the reverse lights 4 x 55 watt fogs on top of hatch ( so now i can turn em on for tailgaters its on a military toggle gotta flip the cover before i flip the switch )
pounded closed the hole that my drive line made when the rear u jount broke again ( yes a 3 pound sledge is a tool for working on jeeps)
power washed the inside of the jeep got some mud off the dash popped out the drain hole on the right side yet again use of the 3 pound sledge
and currently looking onine for higher wattage h3 lights ive seen 150 watt hehe one of my light burned out in my 7 inch round fog lights stupid cheap autozone crap. cleaned the bug guts off my hella e codes
I havent posted here in a while.......so here it goes!
I installed a hitch on the back, mounted a Saris bike rack to the hitch.
I Had the oil changed this weekend (yeah I was a lazy SOB on that one!) I installed a steeringwheel cover beacuse the original wheel is loking like crap. I also got some weatherstrip adhesive to reattach the body molding on the left side.
Next projects: get L/F door speaker working, fix the door-checks and do a Hella H4 headlamp conversion before the daylight starts getting short!
spent the entire day wiring up the factory sound bar I got for behind the front seats, wiped down the interior, and installed my husky liners. Next on the list is the front bumper, trim, and duplicolor bedliner.