Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your XJ/MJ today?

5M views 94K replies 3K participants last post by  shooptube 
#1 · (Edited)
seriously, one of these threads needs to stay alive in the XJ/MJ section and what better time to get a real one going then now with the creation of the XJ/MJ GD. now, lets keep this going.

for me, all i did today was take pictures of my newly cut front bumper.

picture a few posts down.

#73,388 ·
i think this is one of the rarest year/color/equipment of any xj's i have ever seen.
i want.
how much acid does it take to dissolve 2 grown human bodies. because that's what it might take to get this.
About a bathtube full. Defintly Make sure you get a tub that can't be dissolved by the acid.

Attachments

#73,393 ·
apreciate it. any links to where to purchase said acid, if not im going to have to get about 55 gals of diesel and a drum. :rofl:
2 bags of lye and you have to keep it at a boil, much more effective. Then you only have calcium left which can just be dumped on the ground.

#73,396 ·
Truly wheeled mine for the first time this weekend. It's my DD and I usually keep my YJ for the trail. Found some things I need to improve. The first is longer shocks and bump stops. Then new lower control arms. Jeep did alright but too much compression and not enough droop. If I want to keep the Jeep low, I definitely have to let the axles droop better. Stock shocks are not helping. And bump stops so I can disconnect my swaybar. I had to leave it hooked up just so I would have fenders left at the end of the day. Also a different track bar would help. It hits the bracket at full droop even with stock shocks and the swaybar hooked up.

#73,399 ·
Truly wheeled mine for the first time this weekend. It's my DD and I usually keep my YJ for the trail. Found some things I need to improve. The first is longer shocks and bump stops. Then new lower control arms. Jeep did alright but too much compression and not enough droop. If I want to keep the Jeep low, I definitely have to let the axles droop better. Stock shocks are not helping. And bump stops so I can disconnect my swaybar. I had to leave it hooked up just so I would have fenders left at the end of the day. Also a different track bar would help. It hits the bracket at full droop even with stock shocks and the swaybar hooked up.
IF its just your dd AND you already have a built jeep, why go through all the hassle and money, all your gonna be accomplishing is having 2 built jeeps and going dd shopping again in 3 years.