What did you do to your XJ/MJ today? - Page 3635 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > What did you do to your XJ/MJ today?

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 12-13-2013, 11:52 PM   #54511
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunmerBoy View Post

Can you post a pic of your rig now? I want to see exactly all the DP you have. haha I genuinely like it
I'll give you a fresh pic in the morning. I wanna post one with the visor anyway.

Unread 12-14-2013, 05:49 AM   #54512
mreid10
1996 XJ Cherokee 

While replacing the fan knob I spray painted the dashboard panel hunter green
image-1906693077.jpg

mreid10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2013, 06:04 AM   #54513
mreid10
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepComanche89
Im not sure what you are sayin.
The fast lane really means the "passing" lane. If you aren't passing anyone or plan on taking a left turn in which you need to be in that left lane, then you must stay in the right lane or the "traveling" lane. The Tahoe shouldn't have passed you in the right lane either but when you deal with a lot of ignorant drivers out there, the road rage kicks in.

Cops can pull you over if you are traveling in the passing lane and vice versa btw.

I love driving on a 65mph highway and seeing some buffoon sitting in the passing lane with no one around him doing 70mph and seeing a state trooper pull right up on their tail to get them to move over.
Unread 12-14-2013, 06:05 AM   #54514
green97xjsport
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Damn, where do I start, in the past three days, I've replaced, plugs, cap rotor, wires, pvc, iac motor, wiper blades, 4 tires, battery, battery cables, thermostat and gasket, window crank, and have parts waiting to be installed; wiper washer pump, serpentine belt, radiator, electric fan, transmission cooler lines, sway bar link pins, trac bar, steering stabilizer, oil and filter, replacement rear gate inside panel, and about ready to order rear shoes, wheel cylinders, hardware, and replacement rocker panels....wife's going to kill me

Just flushed the coolant system only to spring several radiator leaks, hence the reason for the new radiator, needed the system cleaned anyway.

Future additions, rear gate lock tumbler replacement, 4 hole injectors, roof rack and lights, headliner, floor mats, repair variable heater switch resistors,........of course, any new purchases will be made after I install WiFi in the doghouse I'll be living in.
green97xjsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2013, 07:18 AM   #54515
indeepwithajeep
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I pulled the Bosch 208 155 703 injectors at the JY
indeepwithajeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2013, 07:26 AM   #54516
JeepComanche89
1989 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreid10

The fast lane really means the "passing" lane. If you aren't passing anyone or plan on taking a left turn in which you need to be in that left lane, then you must stay in the right lane or the "traveling" lane. The Tahoe shouldn't have passed you in the right lane either but when you deal with a lot of ignorant drivers out there, the road rage kicks in.

Cops can pull you over if you are traveling in the passing lane and vice versa btw.

I love driving on a 65mph highway and seeing some buffoon sitting in the passing lane with no one around him doing 70mph and seeing a state trooper pull right up on their tail to get them to move over.
Not here in jersey lol. Far to much traffic for that. And besides i was making a left at the intersection with the light. There were plently of people in front of me, and behind the guy that pulled me over
JeepComanche89 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2013, 09:43 AM   #54517
un4gvn1
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Last two nights (working graveyard this week), coolant bottle, thermostat and Spectre (K&N type) air filter.

Built some brackets for the hood strut mod, got the geometry wrong somehow and hood wouldn't latch with struts installed, went back to the prop rod for now.

I'm sure I'll run out of "deferred maintenance" the PO hadn't gotten around to at some point, but then it'll be stuff like disco's, shackle relocation, lift, bumper & winch, etc...
un4gvn1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2013, 10:01 AM   #54518
Joshharris98xj
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreid10
While replacing the fan knob I spray painted the dashboard panel hunter green
I have a go pro mount in the exact spot a d one on the door seems every day I drive it I get "what's that"
Joshharris98xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2013, 10:08 AM   #54519
Motorcharge
1991 MJ Comanche 

Ordered a new tailpipe for me and one of Quadratecs rear cargo liner for my mom's WJ for xmas.
Unread 12-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #54520
mreid10
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshharris98xj
I have a go pro mount in the exact spot a d one on the door seems every day I drive it I get "what's that"
On the outside of the door??
Unread 12-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #54521
Luke95
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Looks like its becoming a rescue rig for my gf who is coughing up blood fml. Oh and it is snowing like mad!
Unread 12-14-2013, 12:25 PM   #54522
rebelbowtie
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke95
Looks like its becoming a rescue rig for my gf who is coughing up blood fml. Oh and it is snowing like mad!
Must not be too serious of you're taking the time to post on JF
For he's just the U.S. Government's hired man.
rebelbowtie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2013, 12:43 PM   #54523
Luke95
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelbowtie View Post
Must not be too serious of you're taking the time to post on JF
She is waiting on her dad to see if she will give her a ride.
But it looks like im about to leave. Aint got time for his bs.
Unread 12-14-2013, 12:50 PM   #54524
green97xjsport
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Fixed the tailgate lift mechanism, secured it so it shouldn't slip anytime soon, and replaced the inner panel....hmmmm, now anyone can open it as I still need a lock tumbler, might have to be one of my next purchases, not that anyone couldn't figure out the screw driver trick
Oh and my swat bar link pin kit arrived today
green97xjsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2013, 03:58 PM   #54525
Luke95
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Got her taken care of we both have pneumonia. And no neither of us smoke. Doctor thinks its from her work.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.