Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your XJ/MJ today?

5M views 94K replies 3K participants last post by  shooptube 
#1 · (Edited)
seriously, one of these threads needs to stay alive in the XJ/MJ section and what better time to get a real one going then now with the creation of the XJ/MJ GD. now, lets keep this going.

for me, all i did today was take pictures of my newly cut front bumper.

picture a few posts down.

#65,542 ·
:highfive: hell yeah Vegas.
and when he's old enough to understand, make sure you're able to tell him he came home from the hospital in a jeep. :D

#65,544 ·
So last night I went sledding, and drove the MJ naturally. When we got back to the truck the tumblers in the lock cylinder would not budge, either door. After fighting with it for all while, the cheap replacement locks started coming apart. Like the inside bezel for lack of better word, started to move around and come out. I ripped it out with a pair of linesmans i had in the toolbox (literally the only somewhat useful tool that was in there at the time). It exposed the actual lock cylinder and i managed to jam the key in that was basically broken at this time. Key broke off two seconds later, but i found a pair of needle nose pliers in my friends truck and was able to turn the cylinder with them and got in. I would normally go for a more refined method but it was late and cold :laugh:

So does anyone know of some good lock cylinders? The ones in there now were a set from team cherokee

#65,547 ·
Leaving church and she decides not to start. 01 with 128k and stock alternator, I'm thinking that could be the issue

Edit:
My dad pulls up to come jump her and I open the door and all the lights come on. I go to start it and she starts up with a little stutter. Now I'm completely stumped

#65,548 ·
shooptube said:
I love that blue :drool:
yeah thanks. I wanted a blue one bad like 5 years ago than got a black than a red one lol this gem popped up and only had 85k on it. Now has 93k

#65,551 ·
Congratulations Vegas.

I received my drag link and set up to swap the steering after I finish painting the parts between classes tomorrow.

#65,553 ·
#65,554 ·
Rescue XJ said:
Congratulations Vegas. I received my drag link and set up to swap the steering after I finish painting the parts between classes tomorrow.
What kind of swap are you doing?

#65,557 ·
Congrats bud! Time to buy a Jeep stroller and get to building some frame stiffeners and bumpers.
We sell them at Walmart..it's Jeep Cherokee Sport stroller.( Come to think of it, my son had one 15 years ago; it was blue and yellow) Wonder if there's a Jeep infant seat for the newest Vegas addition:D OMG I found a website called "jeepbaby.com"..no infant seats though :-(