What did you do to your XJ/MJ today? - Page 3266 - JeepForum.com

 70Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #48976 of 83211 Old 05-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Motorcharge
Bandeded
 
Motorcharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdcomm View Post
And that pictured fits in your jeep where ? and does what ?

Really , what's it out of ?
I was just testing to see if the changes they're doing to the pic posting effected premium user uploads.

It's the motor/trans out of my motorcycle, has nothing to do with my Jeep. Just happened to be the first picture that came up that I knew was already resized.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson
There is no such thing as bad weather. Only inadequate clothing and transportation.
Motorcharge is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #48977 of 83211 Old 05-12-2013, 09:34 AM
pdcomm
Registered User
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sioux Falls
Posts: 1,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
I was just testing to see if the changes they're doing to the pic posting effected premium user uploads.

It's the motor/trans out of my motorcycle, has nothing to do with my Jeep. Just happened to be the first picture that came up that I knew was already resized.
Yeah , I figured as much .

I knew it was a bike motor . Just didn't know which bike it was suppose to be mounted in .

So , what bike do you have / ride ?

1995 Cherokee Country .

Goes around , comes around .
pdcomm is offline  
post #48978 of 83211 Old 05-12-2013, 09:49 AM
Motorcharge
Bandeded
 
Motorcharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdcomm View Post
Yeah , I figured as much .

I knew it was a bike motor . Just didn't know which bike it was suppose to be mounted in .

So , what bike do you have / ride ?
76 Honda CB550F
Build thread: http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=120865.0


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson
There is no such thing as bad weather. Only inadequate clothing and transportation.
Motorcharge is offline  
post #48979 of 83211 Old 05-12-2013, 09:57 AM
alexrule123
Registered User
 
alexrule123's Avatar
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 7,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFRautomotive
Replaced plugs and the O2 sensor.

Runs mo' betta
Well that takes the fun out of it trying to stall.

Quote:
The great thing about UDP jokes is no one cares if you get them or not.
2001 Cherokee Limited: My Build Thread
2005 Pontiac GTO 6.0L (DD)
May 2013 COTM
alexrule123 is offline  
post #48980 of 83211 Old 05-12-2013, 10:11 AM
pdcomm
Registered User
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sioux Falls
Posts: 1,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
Ah , yes . Now I remember you picked that up for a cheap project .

I built my Yamaha XT350 out of parts from all over the country . I got one tank in a package deal that wasn't much good and bought another that had pin holes in a few places . I just soldered all the holes and haven't had a leak since . That was a couple years ago .

You may have seen this before :


1995 Cherokee Country .

Goes around , comes around .
pdcomm is offline  
post #48981 of 83211 Old 05-12-2013, 11:33 AM
ahar9
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: saint leonard
Posts: 2,223
Stopped to look at a "bronco hp 44" and it turned out to be a Chevy 10 bolt? Tf... It was only a 20 minute drive tho so all good

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

if nothings breaking your not wheeling it hard enough
ahar9 is offline  
post #48982 of 83211 Old 05-12-2013, 12:49 PM
JeepComanche89
Registered User
1989 MJ Comanche 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrule123

Well that takes the fun out of it trying to stall.
Lol
JeepComanche89 is offline  
post #48983 of 83211 Old 05-12-2013, 12:56 PM
ChEaPsK87
Registered User
1987 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Concord NC
Posts: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahar9 View Post
Got it taken away for to many tickets

I hate being 17

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
I had speed problems too. 69 chevy c10 stepside with 400 sb 3 speed trans converted from column to floor. I had the fastest vehicle in school from light to light in town. also had the worst driving record and $300/month insurance haha.

got my s10 blazer back running but jeep is still sitting there ready to change front axle if I can ever find time now that I have the money. I hate spring/summer time and working in HVAC. no time to even think what day it is!
ChEaPsK87 is offline  
post #48984 of 83211 Old 05-12-2013, 12:59 PM
ahar9
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: saint leonard
Posts: 2,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChEaPsK87

I had speed problems too. 69 chevy c10 stepside with 400 sb 3 speed trans converted from column to floor. I had the fastest vehicle in school from light to light in town. also had the worst driving record and $300/month insurance haha.

got my s10 blazer back running but jeep is still sitting there ready to change front axle if I can ever find time now that I have the money. I hate spring/summer time and working in HVAC. no time to even think what day it is!
I'm thinking about working in hvac. That or local 502 or 602

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

if nothings breaking your not wheeling it hard enough
ahar9 is offline  
post #48985 of 83211 Old 05-12-2013, 01:08 PM
ChEaPsK87
Registered User
1987 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Concord NC
Posts: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahar9 View Post
I'm thinking about working in hvac. That or local 502 or 602

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
HVAC is great work! get into service work with a big company and you can make a lot of money. most are 10% or more commission and you have company vehicle, they clean uniforms and all kinds of other perks. if you are good and work hard $100k yr or more can be had with minimal school time. I have friends that have masters degrees that don't make that much.
ChEaPsK87 is offline  
post #48986 of 83211 Old 05-12-2013, 03:48 PM
ahar9
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: saint leonard
Posts: 2,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChEaPsK87

HVAC is great work! get into service work with a big company and you can make a lot of money. most are 10% or more commission and you have company vehicle, they clean uniforms and all kinds of other perks. if you are good and work hard $100k yr or more can be had with minimal school time. I have friends that have masters degrees that don't make that much.
Yea that's what I hear. I know a couple people that could get me started with some work if I wanted to go that route so we will see.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

if nothings breaking your not wheeling it hard enough
ahar9 is offline  
post #48987 of 83211 Old 05-12-2013, 04:46 PM
JeepComanche89
Registered User
1989 MJ Comanche 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,101
Im getting an HVAC job this summer once school ends. I could start now on saturdays, but i think it would be too much with still cutting lawns. Right now im pretty consistent, lawns one or two days a week, plus at least one side job a week.
JeepComanche89 is offline  
post #48988 of 83211 Old 05-12-2013, 05:01 PM
lostatindo
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Astoria
Posts: 112
Did my brake line extensions and the brake line feeding the rear brakes was rusted through and snapped. Disaster situation. Going to call Jeep in the morning and see if they can get me a pre-bent replacement length. Anyone know of another manufacturer that sells this? Couldn't find anything. If not ill be buying a length of tubing and bending myself.
lostatindo is offline  
post #48989 of 83211 Old 05-12-2013, 05:26 PM
VegasGT
Registered User
1988 MJ Comanche 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Leitchfield, KY
Posts: 5,395
Did some test flexing today. Need to go ahead and get extended brake lines and do some trimming.

- '88 MJ Pioneer -
Build In Progress
- '04 Sierra Z71 Crew Cab -
Daily/TowPig
VegasGT is offline  
post #48990 of 83211 Old 05-12-2013, 06:04 PM
DezertTJ
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Marana
Posts: 5,663
Took it out to get out of the city

DezertTJ is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (1 members and 3 guests)
nolanbalzarini
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
What did you do to your mj today. 1987mj2wd MJ Comanche Technical Forum 86 07-21-2012 01:34 PM
What did you do to your XJ today? CanadianJeep86 XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum 87 02-21-2011 07:45 PM
What did you do with your xj/mj today? MuckShifter XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum 12 06-11-2008 09:59 PM
What did you do in your XJ today... Muniac XJ Cherokee Technical Forum 1 08-16-2007 07:29 PM
what i did today Twsty XJ Cherokee Technical Forum 8 02-01-2006 02:56 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome