Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your XJ/MJ today?

5M views 94K replies 3K participants last post by  shooptube 
#1 · (Edited)
seriously, one of these threads needs to stay alive in the XJ/MJ section and what better time to get a real one going then now with the creation of the XJ/MJ GD. now, lets keep this going.

for me, all i did today was take pictures of my newly cut front bumper.

picture a few posts down.

#58,222 ·
I've looked at lots of homebrew OBA systems. I wanted to know how HE was doing it, because everyone has their own take on it.
I see . You're after the specific fish that ate your sister's toe nail polish off her little left toe last year while she was frolicking in the waters off Barbados during Spring break ... that would take a bit of sifting through Google and likely not too satisfying .

Sorry & Good Luck ;)

#58,231 ·
Negative, didnt think to grab any, first thought was "Did I hurt the jeep" followed by "****, now I gotta fix that"

The thing was 50 years old, they ties were completely rotted, just kinda disintegrated.
Maybe it's time for a little different look . Maybe a mound instead of those outdated ties ...

#58,233 ·
VegasGT said:
Stance *****ez
You're the only person this happens with but every picture you post says "connection error" and doesn't load on the mobile app. You're the only freaking person!

#58,240 ·
I took off the panels on driver's side and found all kinds of strange stuff in there; A disconnector switch that doesn't do anything, a Texalarm that doesn't seem to be connected and some other stuff I could not identify. Re-taped some exposed connections under there and got the lights working again.
I also repaired the remote unlocker that I posted about 1 month ago. It works but only the passenger door opens. Driver's seems to be non-functional, either by the door locker of the remote one.
I also adjusted the slack in the kickdown cable and put some missing interior screws :)