Wanted to share my accident with everyone - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Wanted to share my accident with everyone

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Unread 07-15-2013, 11:24 AM   #16
AKIQPilot
1FUNXJ

2001 XJ Cherokee 

Real sorry about your luck Glen but am glad you're ok. That was one good looking XJ. It's a shame that we lost another one. Well, it's not really lost but kinda taken out of circulation for the time being. Hope everything works out for you. Hope the other guy had insurance. Don't settle for anything less than an equivalent replacement.

Good Luck.

AKIQPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013, 02:46 PM   #17
XJ99XJ
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Glad your okay bud
Unread 07-16-2013, 10:22 AM   #18
glen6251

1998 XJ Cherokee 

thanks everyone, i do plan on bringing it to tatas and beating her, gonna straight out everything i can after his insurance looks at it
Unread 07-16-2013, 10:34 AM   #19
dcorn
1998 XJ Cherokee 

That's what you get for running 37's on stock axles. Your jeep rolls over and destroys itself.

J/K man, glad you are ok! I bet rolling with the doors off was quite the experience! How fast were you going when the guy hit you? He couldn't have been going that fast if it didn't even blow the tire or bend the axle shaft that he hit. Just enough to get your rear end squirrelly? The jeep held up remarkably well for rolling over, no broken glass in the rear or the hatch!

Looks like its time to buy a truck and trailer, and cut everything off the XJ above the cowl
Unread 07-16-2013, 10:53 AM   #20
glen6251

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcorn View Post
That's what you get for running 37's on stock axles. Your jeep rolls over and destroys itself.

J/K man, glad you are ok! I bet rolling with the doors off was quite the experience! How fast were you going when the guy hit you? He couldn't have been going that fast if it didn't even blow the tire or bend the axle shaft that he hit. Just enough to get your rear end squirrelly? The jeep held up remarkably well for rolling over, no broken glass in the rear or the hatch!

Looks like its time to buy a truck and trailer, and cut everything off the XJ above the cowl
sad part is i bought myself a dodge ram 2500 hemi that morning and i can use my dads trailer lmao so i was planning on towing it everywhere i go now. but now i will have to, i was doing about 15 and he made a left hand turn into my driver rear tire hitting my *** end out, so id say he was doing probable 10 so it was a lower speed accident. but enough to make me roll completely. and he was in a ram 1500 so it was a full size truck that hit me.

and if i still had my 35's on i believe the accient would have been similar lol

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.