Wanted European XJ "Executive" and "Stealth" edition body kit - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Wanted European XJ "Executive" and "Stealth" edition body kit

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 10-09-2013, 05:12 PM   #1
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Wanted: European XJ "Executive" and "Stealth" edition body kit

Lots of pictures to fully illustrate, so I'll simply provide links to posts already containing all of them.

Black "Stealth"
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showpost....86&postcount=5

Red "Executive"
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showpost....6&postcount=65

The unique interior door panels of the Stealth or the spoiler would be pretty awesome, too; actually, I'm undecided on both really, but I certainly would appreciate a heads-up if any of this stuff is ever spotted for sale.

mschi772 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2013, 11:34 PM   #2
KG8893
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I like the "stealth" one... not sure what to make of the flares on the other...
Built Not Bought #666
KG8893 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-10-2013, 04:57 AM   #3
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1997 XJ Cherokee 

There are actually two different red executives pictured, and I didn't even notice that the 2nd one had...whatever that is. I'm willing to bet that's something they did on their own to extend their flares given the wider stance generated by wheels with less backspacing.
Unread 10-11-2013, 07:01 AM   #4
cbenez1
1991 XJ Cherokee 

"To each his own." But I think it just "reeks" of mallcrawler. If you like it then go on with your bad self.
cbenez1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-11-2013, 07:14 AM   #5
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I had an '87 XJ that I set up like this. The tires on the last red one look like a 275/60R15 (same as a Corvette). I was running 295/50R15's (1" shorter,2" wider) but without the body kit. Definitely a street machine.
Unread 10-11-2013, 09:51 AM   #6
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbenez1
"To each his own." But I think it just "reeks" of mallcrawler. If you like it then go on with your bad self.
That's just fine since my XJ IS a mall crawler 90% of the time, and I'm not sorry if there anyone around here who finds that offensive.

Sent from my phone
Unread 10-11-2013, 12:36 PM   #7
VicOfAges
1996 XJ Cherokee 

So's mine. I haven't taken it off-road since I bought it. I like the vehicle because I have the option to do so whenever I'm in the mood.

But I agree on the look. It's slick for sure, and it fits as a government vehicle. I just think the modular appearance of a Jeep is one of its strengths. Take that away (or add to it, as it were) and it looks more like any other SUV on the road. Regardless, good luck with the search. I'll keep this thread in mind if I ever see something like that in my searches.
VicOfAges is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-11-2013, 12:50 PM   #8
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1997 XJ Cherokee 

It's mostly that front bumper cover that I love because I hate the stock end-capped bumper. I like that the cover improves the stock looks without changing it and because the integrated air dam has well-placed locations for fog lights--mounting fogs on top of the bumper, blocking air flow through the rad and at the same height as the headlights is stupid and only serve to make it look more "offroady." Even if I never find this cover, I will be mounting fogs BELOW my bumper somehow.
Unread 10-11-2013, 03:07 PM   #9
cbenez1
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschi772 View Post
That's just fine since my XJ IS a mall crawler 90% of the time, and I'm not sorry if there anyone around here who finds that offensive.

Sent from my phone
Who found it "offensive"?
cbenez1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #10
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbenez1 View Post
Who found it "offensive"?
I thought maybe you did since "reeks" is usually used to describe something with an offensive smell, thus I thought you used it as a metaphor to describe it as offensive to you in some way. Apparently not you, but there are plenty guys like that out there.

I've gotten far too much grief for not lifting my XJ over big tires and wheeling the crap out if. I'm honest with myself about how I use my XJ, and I build it to compliment that instead of conforming with what everyone else does just for the sake of being some mall-crawling poser. Depending on how strong that front cover is, I could see putting a tranny cooler behind that lower faux grill as well. It might be uncomfortably low to the ground at that point, though...but maybe...maybe; I DO leave the pavement on occasion, and I wouldn't be fond of putting a cooler into harm's way.
Unread 10-12-2013, 07:30 AM   #11
rav

Not sure if you are looking for it but there is a rear spoiler available on ebay for a 84-96 cherokee from a guy in Poland.
rav is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 07:36 AM   #12
rav

Here is the ebay link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321196266914...84.m1423.l2649

I am not able to find one for my 99...
rav is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 07:59 AM   #13
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1997 XJ Cherokee 

I'm not sure if I'm interested in a spoiler either, but I greatly appreciate that you thought of me and took the time to show me. Based on its shape, I think it's an aftermarket part. There's another seller selling the same spoiler (uses the same photos, too) for more $ as well at http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEEP-CHEROKE...21196266914%26
Unread 12-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #14
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Bumping as a reminder that I'm still looking.
Unread 12-11-2013, 09:03 PM   #15
DirtyRabbit
2001 XJ Cherokee 

The stealth headlight covers are awesome looking... but id probably smash them.
DirtyRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.