- XJ Cherokee Chief
- 2.8L V6/AX5/NP207
- Front: Random springs (I was told Ford F150) - Rear: 1" Shackle - with everything chopped off it is lifted approximately 2.5"
Cragar V5, 15" x 8", 3.75" BS - 35" x 12.5" x 15" Goodyear Wrangler MTR's (Oldschool)
Other Notable Modifications:
- A few body modifications
- Boatsides/Rear Quarters
Least Favorite Modification:
- No windshield (will be putting speedglass in someday)
Best Trail Damage:
- Just a few scrapes and bruises so far ;-)
- Just another LCG XJ on 35's...
- So I went to a BBQ for my wife's work and the guy had this XJ just sitting there (he lives on 5 acres). I asked if he would sell the front axle (I hadn't really looked yet and I assumed it was a non-cad HPD30 - I was wrong), he said I'll sell you the whole thing for $100. So the next thing you know I've got this XJ sitting in my garage with the wrong front axle, a crappy rear axle, no grill, crappy motor/tranny, etc.
From there is just kind of happened. I found an MJ on CL for $100, bought it for $80 and took the grill and the tailgate and then got $125 from the junkyard. Then I found the tires on CL for $500, then a rear XJ D44 for $200 - I finally decided to go ahead and build it since I had all the parts - of course I had to go the junkyard and pull an actual non-cad HPD30 like I wanted in the first place...