Vote for the March 2013 Cherokee Of The Month!!! - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Vote for the March 2013 Cherokee Of The Month!!!

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsCurrie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!

View Poll Results: Who will be the March Mallcrawlin' Cherokee Of The Month?
VegasGT 15 22.06%
K-R 9 13.24%
Modstock 3 4.41%
GregB_00XJ 29 42.65%
DunmerBoy 2 2.94%
TexasXJ97 6 8.82%
IDIdiesel 4 5.88%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 03-25-2013, 06:08 PM   #46
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Congrats Greg

Sent from iPhoneusing JeepForum

Unread 03-25-2013, 06:23 PM   #47
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Indeed, congrats.
Unread 03-26-2013, 05:58 PM   #48
GregB_00XJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks again dudes.

____=__=
l l ,[_____],
l---- L -[]lllllll[]-

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
GregB_00XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2013, 04:36 PM   #49
BlueBadger

Congrats Greg. I will possibly be stealing that military trailer camper idea. Lol right up?
Every one had nice rigs. There were a few others that made this a real hard choice. Vegas for one. And IDIdesiel love the clean look of that copper color. But that cow catcher's got to go. I like how you tried to hide it. Gave me a good laugh. Lol. All around nice rigs guys.
BlueBadger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2013, 05:59 PM   #50
GregB_00XJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBadger View Post
Congrats Greg. I will possibly be stealing that military trailer camper idea. Lol right up?
Every one had nice rigs. There were a few others that made this a real hard choice. Vegas for one. And IDIdesiel love the clean look of that copper color. But that cow catcher's got to go. I like how you tried to hide it. Gave me a good laugh. Lol. All around nice rigs guys.
Thanks Badger, and I do agree, some nice clean XJ's in this month's contest. I am partial to red (Vegas), but that Green XJ...so nice.

I do have a writeup on the trailer build...here and a better one on ExPo (some more details).

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f104/...build-1251747/

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...-%28finally%29

There is a black 2001 in my neighborhood that looks like it was built yesterday it is so clean and stock. Do want it... still some sweethearts out there if you know where to look!

____=__=
l l ,[_____],
l---- L -[]lllllll[]-

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Unread 03-27-2013, 06:57 PM   #51
BlueBadger

Wish I could but just got a farm so no buying anything for a while. Delayed on building anything for a while too. Thanks for the thread I'll save it.
Unread 03-27-2013, 08:09 PM   #52
VegasGT
Rustler of Jimmies

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Ive been creepin on ExPo a lot lately, seen you over there a lot Greg, and very jealous of that trailer build! Love that site, so many neat ideas!
July 2013 COTM
July 2014 COTM
Build Thread
VegasGT is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #53
BlueBadger

Expo? I'm not familiar with that. I just read the build on the trailer. Very nice!! Sweet setup man. Love the attention to detail.
Unread 03-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #54
GregB_00XJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Farms are kool too.

Expedition Portal, great site!! Yeah, I am on there a lot too...more than here these days. I am planning a trip, 6 days only, but we are running the Washington Backcountry Discovery Route (WABDR) in July.

SO far it is me with the trailer and the XJ, a buddy on his VStrom kitted up for backcountry travel and potentially a few other rigs/trailers.

Should be a blast!

http://www.backcountrydiscoveryroutes.com/WABDR

____=__=
l l ,[_____],
l---- L -[]lllllll[]-

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Unread 03-27-2013, 08:52 PM   #55
BlueBadger

Sounds like an awesome time. Always wanted to do that on both my jeep and an adventure bike. A buddy of mine had a Vstrom 1000. I'd rather rock a busa. But if I could I'd have one of each! That be a blast! I'll have to check that site out. Thanks for all the info man. Be safe on your trip, and take lots of pics for us!!

Tags
cherokee of the month , contest , cotm , mallcrawlin' , vote

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.