- XJ Sport
- 4.0/AW4, high pinion D30 with Aussie locker and open 29 spline C8.25
- 4.5" RE coils, RC fixed lowers, Currie Johnny Joint Adj Uppers, 11/10" travel F/R shocks with rear lower mounts raised to axle level, custom front bumpstops, RE 3.5" leaf springs, 1.5" shackles, HD Offroad No Lift Shackle Relocation brackets, custom fabbed bumpstop plates and Omix Ada 4.1" frame side bumps
- 35" Hankook RT03's on 15x8 Cragar D Windows
Other Notable Modifications:
- Dirtbound Offroad Front bumper, custom wraparound rear bumper, HD Offroad frame stiffeners, removeable doors, Autopal H4/Putco harness/Hella 80/100w, SBLED's Cool White Gauge cluster upgrade, Aux Fan wired to switch, etc.
- Toss-up between locker and stiffeners. If i started the build over those would be my first mods.
Least Favorite Modification:
- Ever fooling with an AAL, shoulda bought full leafs from the beginning.
Best Trail Damage:
- Passenger rocker got smashed up past the bottom of the door at WBR last year.
- VegasGT's "Clifford The Big Red Unibody"
- As with most Jeep builds things get out of hand fast. Bought this thing completely unmolested, with intent of a budget boost, TJ Moabs, and not much else. Then I started wheeling more and more, slowly fixing/upgrading things as I saw the need. Theres still so much to do but at its current state it does everything I ask of it. My wife, daughter, and I load up in it, drive an hour to the offroad park, and beat on it all day, fold the seats down and set up a sleeping platform, then wake up the next morning and do it again. After the extended weekend trips we air back up and drive it the hour back home cruising at 70 mph. Even the wife wheels it haha. Very happy with the way it all turned out.