- Jeep Cherokee Sport
- 4.0L, NP231, D30 w/ Lock Right, welded 8.25
- About 3 inches of lift all around, 3" RC coils, AAL in stock pack, Clayton TB, shock hoops in the rear, bump stopped all the way around
- 35x12.50x15 Pro Comp M/T's wrapped around 15x8 black steelies
Other Notable Modifications:
- Cut out rockers and replaced with 2x6 steel, JCR gas tank skid, JKS mini LCA skids, ORS stubby bumper, doorless, IRO OTK steering, waiting on SYE to go in, dents and scratches
Least Favorite Modification:
- None yet
Best Trail Damage:
- My mint rocker becoming beat to nothing after a few Crozet runs.
- My goal with this XJ is to build one I can drive to the trail, beat the snot out of it, and be able to drive home. It's not a DD, but itís fun to drive to work, school, to the mall occasionally. Still got some work to do, but it's getting there.