Top o the Evening to ya's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Top o the Evening to ya's

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 08-06-2008, 07:52 PM   #1
the303hooligan
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Top o the Evening to ya's

What’s up everybody..New to forum but no stranger for sure!. I have Prolly knocked out some important info in my head from the knowledge overload of reading posts from most of you..Looking to get into my 1st XJ rig and this by far has been the best and most knowledgeable forum for questions I have had so far! Looking forward to pick ur guys brains!

1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport 4.0 I6, D30 and D44,4.56 G2 Gears,belly,gas & steering skids, 35x12.5 Wrangler MTR Kevlars,4" ProComp Coils,1.25" JKS BL,1"Currie MML,Bilstein 5100's, Chromoly LCA's front and rear, JKS Disco's,K&N intake,PSC BFH front stinger bumper w/winch & d-rings,PSC Rear stinger/carrier w/d-ring,PSC Rocker Knockers,Dynomax Ultraflo welded ss, APN header,PIAA 520 ATP, Bestop top,alpine CDA-105 deck,Tuffy underseat Security box, JL Audio speakers in sound bar and dash, Corbeau front seats, matching Neoprene cover on bench,trimmed flares...and PLENTY more to come..
**Oil Field Trash Makin' Oil Field Ca$h**
the303hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2008, 08:31 PM   #2
oldmanriver
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Welcome to the forum!! Give us pics, year, axles, etc!!

So what are your plans for it?

'90 xj: Wrecked, waiting for the day it can become a full blown trail rig.

'00 wj SOLD (still in family)
oldmanriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2008, 08:59 PM   #3
norsky
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by the303hooligan View Post
Looking to get into my 1st XJ rig
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanriver View Post

So what are your plans for it?
no XJ yet... I think his first plan is getting an XJ
MN Jeeper #18
norsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2008, 09:50 PM   #4
the303hooligan
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNJeep99 View Post
no XJ yet... I think his first plan is getting an XJ
THAT WOULD BE CORRECT!...
Currently have crazy built 88 k5...im leaving my life of building 350 5.7L's behind...Time to get into an XJ..(been tryn for few years but keep emptying my pockets into what i already have) But now ive cut my ties and doin my homework on what and how i want to build this one! So im pretty excited to get started!...Now just have to find one!
1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport 4.0 I6, D30 and D44,4.56 G2 Gears,belly,gas & steering skids, 35x12.5 Wrangler MTR Kevlars,4" ProComp Coils,1.25" JKS BL,1"Currie MML,Bilstein 5100's, Chromoly LCA's front and rear, JKS Disco's,K&N intake,PSC BFH front stinger bumper w/winch & d-rings,PSC Rear stinger/carrier w/d-ring,PSC Rocker Knockers,Dynomax Ultraflo welded ss, APN header,PIAA 520 ATP, Bestop top,alpine CDA-105 deck,Tuffy underseat Security box, JL Audio speakers in sound bar and dash, Corbeau front seats, matching Neoprene cover on bench,trimmed flares...and PLENTY more to come..
**Oil Field Trash Makin' Oil Field Ca$h**
the303hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.