thread picture question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > thread picture question

6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREERuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 11-06-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
MGxj5875
1999 XJ Cherokee 

thread picture question

how to i post pictures in my threads? or in my replys? I dont mean links to pictures either, i know how to do that. Please help! thanks!

MGxj5875 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2009, 07:35 PM   #2
iLonestar
1974 CJ5 

you have to have like 25 post
iLonestar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2009, 07:36 PM   #3
xjfever
Web Wheeler

1995 XJ Cherokee 

You need to have 50 technical posts to be able to post the pictures. Until then just post the IMG link and someone will click free it for you. You may be able to post the pics, try pasting the IMG link in the thread and see if it works. Some are able to do it without 50 posts.
  1. '95 XJ country edition, 4" coils/3/4" spacers, HD leafs with extra main added in, Ironman adjustable control arms, rough country shackles, aussie locker, JK rubicon shocks, 35" mudder's, soft 8's, cobra cb
  2. Sold'99 WJ limited, 4.7L, 3" IRO lift. Bilstein shocks, JK rubicon wheels, 255/70/17's, carolina driveshaft, IRO adjustable control arms, IRO adjustable A-arm
  3. Sold '00 TJ, 4" lift, rusty's adjustable control arms, skyjacker shocks, rock krawler adj. trac-bar,rugged ridge SYE and RE driveshaft, soft 8's, 35" mud king xt's,XJ HP D30 w/aussie locker, 4:88 yukon gears, hella 500's, rock crusher diff covers
4. 04 Dodge ram 1500 quadcab, yes, it has a hemi.
5. '08 BMW X3, Mods in progress.
xjfever is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2009, 07:38 PM   #4
USMC_XJ
2003 WJ 

You need 50 technical posts and a member for at least 30 days.

Make sure you are clicking the picture icon on the top by the quote icon. Then just post the URL in there. Since you are under 50 days, just do it the way I told you, and a member will click free it for you.

Edit: I'm slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob99
The next time you want to tell a story but not get people's opinions, rather than post it on an internet forum, open up Microsoft Word, type your story there, then click on the little X in the top right corner and then hit yourself in the head with a sledge hammer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat
If he finds the yj section im putting round headlights on mine.

Last edited by USMC_XJ; 11-06-2009 at 07:39 PM.. Reason: Too Slow.
USMC_XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2009, 07:45 PM   #5
MGxj5875
1999 XJ Cherokee 

ahh i see. thanks all, still new at this forum thing :-/
MGxj5875 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.