Thinking about a lift... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Thinking about a lift...

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 07-22-2008, 03:28 PM   #1
XkerchakJ
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Thinking about a lift...

I had bought my grandfather's 1990 Cherokee Laredo about a year ago, and the first mod I wanted to do was a lift. The Jeep is completely stock and riding on 235/75/15's. The rear leaf springs are sagging pretty bad now. I was just wondering if 235's will look funny with a 3" Rusty's suspension lift? At the monent I cannot afford new 30's or 31's.

I was thinking about just buying replacement leaf springs, new coils, and shocks but that is just as expensive as buying a 3" kit with full packs.

BTW does anyone have any pictures of any rigs that run a 3" setup with 235's??

XkerchakJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.