Thanks to Jeff at Rough Country - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Thanks to Jeff at Rough Country

Disc Brake Kits from ECGSECGS JK Dana 60 Bolt In Rear DiffGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 03-07-2012, 09:00 PM   #16
90xjblue
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Rough country is awesome! I ordered a set of 4.56 gears from them today. I got my lift from them a year ago and still love it!

Try to find a set of gears+master install kits+ new carrier for d30 for 535$ shipped, anywhere else! you wont! Great prices!

90xjblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2012, 08:48 AM   #17
JerpXJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepXJMike20 View Post
how much did it cost just for the 4.5" flex series lift kit did you get 10% from what i heard from other guys rough country did free shipping on lift kits? really close to order my 4.5" full leaf springs lift kit.
For the lift, shock boots, steering stab, shipping and everything it came to $850 to my door in three days. Not bad considering normally the kit is $830 by its self.
JerpXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2012, 10:46 AM   #18
BlueBadger

2 years ago I ordered quick disconnect swaybar links from them. They came in about three days. Well One of the welds was cracked. I thought great this will be a nightmare trying to get it replaced, since they already have my money. Well I called them up and I too got Jeff. Told him what was up and to my shock he replied. "ok I've got you taken care of, your new one is being over nighted and all you have to do is put the old set in the box, place the return label on box and send it back." i was on the phone with jeff for less then 5 minuets. Didn't charge anything!!! I've had a three inch lift of there's on my '92 xj for 7 years. Rough country is a great company to deal with. They'er customer service is second to none.
BlueBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #19
JeepXJMike20
1996 XJ Cherokee 

ordered my lift kt went 4.5" lift kit x series and got the full leaf packs and extended shackles instead of 4.5" leaf packs went with 3" leaf packs. also order my dirtbound offroad hd sye kit. cant wait to get it installed.
4.5" Rough Country x series lift kit/ lifted xj 31x10.50 15x8 4"backspacing cragar rims/ trimmed front rear fenders/custom swaybar quick disconnects/custom winch bumper w/ warn winch/custom roof rack/ lights mounted.
my build thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-jeep-build-xj-1156115/index3.html
JeepXJMike20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #20
Howard92XJ
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBadger View Post
2 years ago I ordered quick disconnect swaybar links from them. They came in about three days. Well One of the welds was cracked. I thought great this will be a nightmare trying to get it replaced, since they already have my money. Well I called them up and I too got Jeff. Told him what was up and to my shock he replied. "ok I've got you taken care of, your new one is being over nighted and all you have to do is put the old set in the box, place the return label on box and send it back." i was on the phone with jeff for less then 5 minuets. Didn't charge anything!!! I've had a three inch lift of there's on my '92 xj for 7 years. Rough country is a great company to deal with. They'er customer service is second to none.
Looks like I should have asked for Jeff when I had an issue with my quick disconnects....the RC vendor I bought mine from wouldnt even reply to my e-mails when I had an issue.
Unread 03-11-2012, 09:44 PM   #21
BlueBadger

Yeah when ever buddy's ask about lifting any truck or jeep. I always refer them to R.C. And specifically to Jeff.
BlueBadger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rough country

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.