So i started taking things apart and the first problem i had was the tail housing seal thing. took me a gear puller, a screw driver and a BFH. 20 minutes later i got it off.
I continue on and my next issue the Inner and Outer snap rings. Awhile later I ended up breaking my first pair of pliars. Went to the store and got another pair. This pair actually worked. wonderful! I continued got everything apart and switched the shafts, etc etc.
I started to reassemble everything and wasnt paying any attention and put the oil pump on the inside of the case half. I ended up snapping off one of the lips that holds it from going inside the case half. I decided to just use the part still, there were still 3 others to do its job.
I fixed that issue and got everything back together and as i was cleaning up and noticed i still had a snap ring laying out from the sye kit.
I took the entire thing back apart only to find out that nothing was missing. Awesome...
Everything after that went smooth. I also noticed a tiny spring that looks like its from inside a pen laying around. I Don't see any place where it goes.
My problem now is my Transfer case grinds when I have the TC in N and shift the Tranny into park. It may or may do that normally but I do not know.
This was my first real project aside from a thermostat change. It sucked but im glad I now have the knowledge.