Stock pitarm that's a drop? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Stock pitarm that's a drop?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 12-31-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
bangarang
1981 CJ8 

Stock pitarm that's a drop?

I'm trying to get my cherokee all squared away to pass inspection, and the last step is an alignment. I have just about a 4" inch lift, 3 inch coils and 3/4" pucks. I have an adjustable track bar on the way since I still have the stock one. I am wondering if there is a stock pitman arm that would be a drop for the xj, such as a tj arm?

bangarang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2013, 04:33 PM   #2
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

XJ's do not need a drop pitman arm until there is 6-8 inches or more of lift.

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
bangarang
1981 CJ8 

Ok thanks.
bangarang is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.