Stalker? No. Nuts? Likely. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Stalker? No. Nuts? Likely.

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 08-24-2013, 12:35 PM   #16
L_Kilkenny
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyordie View Post
Non abs brakes? If so.. After bleeding.. Stand on the brake as hard as you can. Needs 450psi to reset the valve sensor. :-)
Not a fan of ABS myself, fuse and relay gone.

Been busy the last week but still I found time to replace the trashed out driver's side U-joint last Sunday. Pain in the butt due to rust, glad it's done.

Unread 08-25-2013, 08:42 PM   #17
Flyordie
1985 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Kilkenny View Post
Not a fan of ABS myself, fuse and relay gone.

Been busy the last week but still I found time to replace the trashed out driver's side U-joint last Sunday. Pain in the butt due to rust, glad it's done.
Did you replace the seal? If not.. You are now on the clock. Will start leaking soon. (1000-5000 miles if you are lucky.)
Flyordie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2013, 02:36 AM   #18
AUSHii
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyordie View Post
Did you replace the seal? If not.. You are now on the clock. Will start leaking soon. (1000-5000 miles if you are lucky.)
Elaborate on this?
Unread 08-26-2013, 04:43 PM   #19
L_Kilkenny
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSHii View Post
Elaborate on this?
Yes, please elaborate..............????

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.