someone broke into my xj list night - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > someone broke into my xj list night

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 09-05-2008, 06:20 PM   #1
burnsandrew62
1993 XJ Cherokee 

someone broke into my xj list night

i woke up this morning just to find out my (I defeated the language censor and received an infraction)cd player is gone.so i looked around the jeep for a sec and was trying to see how they got in because my doors was locked. i was looking at my windows to see if thay was broke and they wasn't so then i thought they used a slimjim.so i was like ok atleast they didn't break nothing on my baby exp for my dash alittle bet but not to major.so i get to work and looked a my jeep again and notic they pulled my lock out and (I defeated the language censor and received an infraction) up my door around the lock pritty bad and put it back in after they was done and locked my door back up.i was more mad about the door than the cd player now i have to get a new cd player and a new door.there went my new lift i was going to buy.i want to bet the (I defeated the language censor and received an infraction) out of they kids that did this to my poor xj.

Last edited by rustywrangler; 09-07-2008 at 07:34 AM.. Reason: Language censor
burnsandrew62 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2008, 08:12 PM   #2
xjfever
Web Wheeler

1995 XJ Cherokee 

You should invest in a big dog, and a shotgun. No thieves at my house.
  1. '95 XJ country edition, 4" coils/3/4" spacers, HD leafs with extra main added in, Ironman adjustable control arms, rough country shackles, aussie locker, JK rubicon shocks, 35" mudder's, soft 8's, cobra cb
  2. Sold'99 WJ limited, 4.7L, 3" IRO lift. Bilstein shocks, JK rubicon wheels, 255/70/17's, carolina driveshaft, IRO adjustable control arms, IRO adjustable A-arm
  3. Sold '00 TJ, 4" lift, rusty's adjustable control arms, skyjacker shocks, rock krawler adj. trac-bar,rugged ridge SYE and RE driveshaft, soft 8's, 35" mud king xt's,XJ HP D30 w/aussie locker, 4:88 yukon gears, hella 500's, rock crusher diff covers
4. 04 Dodge ram 1500 quadcab, yes, it has a hemi.
5. '08 BMW X3, Mods in progress.
xjfever is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2008, 08:55 PM   #3
burnsandrew62
1993 XJ Cherokee 

can't park in the driveway mom want let me so i have to paking lot a couple houses down it sucks
Unread 09-06-2008, 02:24 AM   #4
spatulahunter
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjfever View Post
You should invest in a big dog, and a shotgun. No thieves at my house.
Looks like cujo would tear them up
spatulahunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2008, 11:20 AM   #5
oldmanriver
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsandrew62 View Post
can't park in the driveway mom want let me so i have to paking lot a couple houses down it sucks
Even after this? I hope theres a good reason....

'90 xj: Wrecked, waiting for the day it can become a full blown trail rig.

'00 wj SOLD (still in family)
oldmanriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2008, 04:01 PM   #6
burnsandrew62
1993 XJ Cherokee 

she said it's my falt for putting it in.the thing i don't get is no 1 parks in ar drive way and she stll wont let me it sucks because i worry about my jeep every night
Unread 09-06-2008, 04:08 PM   #7
CROWN
1993 XJ Cherokee 

That sucks their's easier ways to break in to XJ's than taking out your lock/handle and what not. Tell your mom how it is or just park in the yard a few nites till she lets you park in the driveway..?
CROWN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2008, 04:11 PM   #8
Luckyduck
1999 TJ Wrangler 

First off your grammar/spelling is painful! Second do you have insurance? I doubt the damage cost more then your deductible though. I would at least file a police report.

CentralMass4wd.com

1993 Ranger 2wd - dd
1999 wranger 2.5 - it gets used for something
1978 international scout - being built
1998 Cherokee sport 4.0 auto
1957 CJ5 - restoring back to stock http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...54#post5168554
Bikes:2000 Ducati Monster 900: 2001 CBR 600 F4i: 1980 CB 900
my build http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/my-build-thread-those-us-low-budgets-550786/
Luckyduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2008, 04:14 PM   #9
CROWN
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Police blah for a stolen radio and broken door lock? They'll write on a piece of paper and be done with it, Unless theres been a lot of theft in that area.
CROWN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2008, 04:16 PM   #10
Luckyduck
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROWN View Post
Police blah for a stolen radio and broken door lock? They'll write on a piece of paper and be done with it, Unless theres been a lot of theft in that area.
I was thinking there would be more because of the method they used to do it. I know for a single one they would do nothing.

CentralMass4wd.com

1993 Ranger 2wd - dd
1999 wranger 2.5 - it gets used for something
1978 international scout - being built
1998 Cherokee sport 4.0 auto
1957 CJ5 - restoring back to stock http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...54#post5168554
Bikes:2000 Ducati Monster 900: 2001 CBR 600 F4i: 1980 CB 900
my build http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=550786
Luckyduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #11
burnsandrew62
1993 XJ Cherokee 

sorry guys for my grammar/spelling i didn't read replys after i sent.but yea the cops didn't even do anything when i called .they didn't even come out and look at it
Unread 09-08-2008, 03:49 PM   #12
Whackmaster
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Why won't your mom let you park in the drive? She can't be that mean.
Whackmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2008, 04:17 PM   #13
Polish
2000 XJ Cherokee 

A few years ago some d-bag broke into my Dodge Ram the same way.. busted out the passengers lock and then grabbed the radio. I was only in Best Buy for fifteen minutes.. man they work fast.

Chryster needs to make better locks.
Polish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2008, 05:50 PM   #14
flaymon1
1995 XJ Cherokee 

(Pulp Fiction) People like that should be shot no judge no jury strait to execution.

That sucks bro sorry to hear that.... YOU now I'm in the catholic connection a couple of phone calls and I could make mom disappear.....I'm kidding but it sounds like moms antie jeep we may need to rally on your front lawn till mom gives in surly she couldn't say no to 20 or 30 jeep nut on her lawn for a good cause.

Last edited by flaymon1; 09-08-2008 at 06:33 PM..
flaymon1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2008, 06:29 PM   #15
burnsandrew62
1993 XJ Cherokee 

yea i think the only reason she wont let me park in the driveway is because she knows if she lets me park there then soon after that i would start working on it there lol.and i can't say i wouldn't.i like the rally thing she would get so mad she might kick me out lol.i just need to get my own place.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.