So, how rare is this thing? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > So, how rare is this thing?

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 07-16-2013, 04:08 AM   #16
BGDG280
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by S8NNG8 View Post
The wing windows are a must for the best appearance IMO.

Attachment 646217

I love the vented back side glass!! I'm kind of surprised Mine doesnt have it considering the long list of options it does have.

Unread 07-16-2013, 04:11 AM   #17
BGDG280
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepkid03 View Post
I'd have to agree they are rare in certain areas. Here in the salt belt, its actually rare to see any pre-97 Cherokee, especially one in decent condition. There were lots of them before, but cash for clunkers killed a lot of them off.

I see a few 97+ every day still, but rarely see a 96 or older and even fewer 2 doors. I drove for over 11 hours combined this weekend going to, from, and around New Hampshire. Over my entire trip I probably saw about 25 Cherokees. Only 2 or 3 were 96 or older.
My area is loaded with XJs, I mean thousands of them, older right up to 2001s, and that is what influenced My thinking that the Laredos must be rare due to the low percentage I have seen. So I agree jeepkid03, it must be a regional thing.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.