Shift lever - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Shift lever

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.850" LED Light Bar with Overhead Mounting Brackets $69

Unread 06-08-2013, 01:06 PM   #1
BlueBadger

Shift lever

Does anyone know if the 242 shift lever will work with a 231 case?

The lever I got out of the JY to complete my 4x4 conversion is for a 242. And my case is a 231. Now I know the picture of the pattern beside the shifter will be different but what about the shift itself? I tried the search function and google as well but no luck. Thanks guys.

BlueBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #2
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Yes it will.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.

CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2013, 01:43 PM   #3
BlueBadger

Good to know. Thanks Tim!!
BlueBadger is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.