Seattle area Jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Seattle area Jeepers

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoRCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-19-2010, 11:13 PM   #1
limited
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Seattle area Jeepers

I'd like to gather some Jeepers around Seattle for some repair parties, because it sucks CONSTANTLY wrenching solo.

My best wrenching friend is moving back to Ohio and I have an 88 that runs great in between the times I'm fixing something on it. I'm currently pulling the tranny and replacing the clutch, http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/b...estion-969888/.

Anyways, I like drinking a few, fixing **** and hopefully learning and teaching some fellow Xjers around here. I'm also into motorcycles and I'm currently modding out a GS500.

If this sounds like fun to anyone respond here or PM me and let's get ready for the summer wrenching season!

Dave

misc. zip-strip mods
limited is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.