?s about exterior colors... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > ?s about exterior colors...

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-05-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
new92xj
1992 XJ Cherokee 

?s about exterior colors...

My 92 Cherokee has a redish maroon interior called cardova and it needs to be repainted. I'm trying to figure out other paint schemes that were offered that year with that interior other than black.

new92xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #2
nickmonaco
2012 JK Wrangler 

I think I know the color your talking about and I think they came in grey too.
[B][/B][I][COLOR="White"][/COLOR][/I]WHITE JEEP CLUB #171

My other Jeep's not a Chrysler.
nickmonaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2012, 10:55 AM   #3
new92xj
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Really? Thanks I had that color in mind. Just looks like a cherry bomb went off in there
new92xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2012, 03:16 PM   #4
Motorcharge
1992 XJ Cherokee 

http://www.paintscratch.com/

Dunno how to tell what colors had what interior options, but that site has all the exterior factory colors.

Personally I loathe the red interior. I'd swap the seats and carpet out and paint all the trim.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.