roof rack mount questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > roof rack mount questions

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 03-11-2013, 05:31 PM   #1
mynameiskyyle
2000 XJ Cherokee 

roof rack mount questions

I have a 2000 xj and I want to get a roof rack just like everyone else... but I hate when people have huge gaps between the roof and the actual rack, I know they make rain gutter mounts but all I have seen give a pretty good gap, before I start looking for custom fab jobs, I was looking to see if anyone knew any gutter mounts that will give me the least amount of gap.

mynameiskyyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 02:18 PM   #2
chrisM07
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I have the jcrOffroad gutter mounts on my roof rack and its pretty low clearance. Maybe 3 or so inches above my roof.
chrisM07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.