which roll on liner? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 19 Old 07-05-2012, 06:18 AM Thread Starter
jmccallie
2001 XJ Cherokee 

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...8481814730.jpg This looks great!

How ever this is the one that has me a little concerned... Wonder if its just the lighting or which one is the true color?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/attac...3756276095.jpg

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 19 Old 07-05-2012, 07:31 AM
BlueBadger

I would say its the lighting. Anything taken out side In day light, even under shade trees is going to be the true color. And that thing looks awesome.
post #18 of 19 Old 07-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Steev89
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I just recently did the top of my jeep with rustoleum bed liner. It was kinda watery but that may be my fault, I had the gallon of pain in the garage for about half a year I think the heat and/or the cold might have messed with it a bit. But I am still pretty pleased it has dried well and is holding up so far. I think I will end up putting a coat or 2 or herculiner on though the rustoleum just wasnt as thick as I hoped. I can try and get a couple pictures later, when Im off work.

1999 Jeep XJ : 5" lift, TnT y-link radius arms and belly pan, Rugged Ridge sye, TnT body StiffinerZ. Socket forever stuck inside unibody
post #19 of 19 Old 07-05-2012, 09:03 PM Thread Starter
jmccallie
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steev89 View Post
I just recently did the top of my jeep with rustoleum bed liner. It was kinda watery but that may be my fault, I had the gallon of pain in the garage for about half a year I think the heat and/or the cold might have messed with it a bit. But I am still pretty pleased it has dried well and is holding up so far. I think I will end up putting a coat or 2 or herculiner on though the rustoleum just wasnt as thick as I hoped. I can try and get a couple pictures later, when Im off work.
Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing some pics... Although after researching alot (thanks motor charge) and looking over pics and monstaliners web site, this is who I am going with. A little under 600 bucks to do the exterior of my jeep ( 2 gallons of tintable monster liner kit, 2 quarts of predator tintable, and a gallon of chassis saver) . They have a bunch of different colors and they have a 5 year warranty. Stuff looks great in the pics, doesn't look like bed liner, looks more like a paint job And they don't use rubber filler pieces.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.