which roll on liner? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > which roll on liner?

DynoMax fall Ultra Flo Welded rebate is here!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Shocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 07-05-2012, 05:18 AM   #16
jmccallie
2001 XJ Cherokee 

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...8481814730.jpg This looks great!

How ever this is the one that has me a little concerned... Wonder if its just the lighting or which one is the true color?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/attac...3756276095.jpg

jmccallie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2012, 06:31 AM   #17
BlueBadger

I would say its the lighting. Anything taken out side In day light, even under shade trees is going to be the true color. And that thing looks awesome.
BlueBadger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2012, 06:26 PM   #18
Steev89
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I just recently did the top of my jeep with rustoleum bed liner. It was kinda watery but that may be my fault, I had the gallon of pain in the garage for about half a year I think the heat and/or the cold might have messed with it a bit. But I am still pretty pleased it has dried well and is holding up so far. I think I will end up putting a coat or 2 or herculiner on though the rustoleum just wasnt as thick as I hoped. I can try and get a couple pictures later, when Im off work.
Unread 07-05-2012, 08:03 PM   #19
jmccallie
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steev89 View Post
I just recently did the top of my jeep with rustoleum bed liner. It was kinda watery but that may be my fault, I had the gallon of pain in the garage for about half a year I think the heat and/or the cold might have messed with it a bit. But I am still pretty pleased it has dried well and is holding up so far. I think I will end up putting a coat or 2 or herculiner on though the rustoleum just wasnt as thick as I hoped. I can try and get a couple pictures later, when Im off work.
Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing some pics... Although after researching alot (thanks motor charge) and looking over pics and monstaliners web site, this is who I am going with. A little under 600 bucks to do the exterior of my jeep ( 2 gallons of tintable monster liner kit, 2 quarts of predator tintable, and a gallon of chassis saver) . They have a bunch of different colors and they have a 5 year warranty. Stuff looks great in the pics, doesn't look like bed liner, looks more like a paint job And they don't use rubber filler pieces.
jmccallie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.