Recommendations for Shift Knob - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Recommendations for Shift Knob

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Unread 09-08-2012, 06:18 PM   #1
jsblume
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Recommendations for Shift Knob

I have a 95 Cherokee with a 5-speed manual transmission. The Chrysler shift knob has a ceramic core that lasts only about a year in the Arizona sun (it's not uncommon to have dozens of days close to 105 in June, July and August).

I'm looking for a quality shift knob - nothing fancy. I like the look of the Chrysler one, so something close to that.

Thanks!

jsblume is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2012, 06:26 PM   #2
Mooseoftoose
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Hurst
Mooseoftoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2012, 07:03 PM   #3
jsblume
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Thank you for the suggestion, Mooseoftoose. However, according to the Hurst catalog they sell shifters for Wranglers. I have a Cherokee.
jsblume is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2012, 05:54 AM   #4
XJ_Renegade
1999 XJ Cherokee 

[COLOR=White] White Jeep Club Member #108 [/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]R.I.P. Troy Edwards[/COLOR]

My Build Thread: [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/99-xj-project-arctic-wolf-1126101/"]Project [color="white"]Arctic Wolf[/color][/URL]
XJ_Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2012, 07:43 AM   #5
BlueBadger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsblume
Thank you for the suggestion, Mooseoftoose. However, according to the Hurst catalog they sell shifters for Wranglers. I have a Cherokee.
Same thing.
BlueBadger is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
cherokee , shift knob

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.