quality lifts at low prices? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > quality lifts at low prices?

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 07-21-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
banesterloren

quality lifts at low prices?

i am looking for at least a 5.5 to 6 inch lift. i saw a Full Traction 6in Long Arm kit and it had a reasonable price before sye and cv drive shaft. I also was looking into the rough cuontry lift, but then i heard they are junk and you get what you pay for. i also don't have the money for a sky jacker kit with a sub frame assembley. here is the link for the kit i am eye n'
http://www.northridge4x4.com/proddet...rod=FTS-720601

if you guys have any advice, sugestions, or kits let me know.
ps. on the link i gave, those brackets look realy weak!

banesterloren is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2008, 08:39 PM   #2
NinjaofDoom
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Man, I used to defend RC. Then i started taking my jeep apart again and the two front bushings are shot on the leafs. And the rears are starting to go. This is after about a year and a half. There was about 6 or so months of down time. I wont bad mouth them, I always thought i got a good deal, but something to think about.
Unread 07-21-2008, 10:40 PM   #3
XJLI
1993 XJ Cherokee 

the full traction kit is a freaking good kit IMHO. that 4 link is on my dream build list

btw, spend a few extra bucks and get the combo deal

http://www.northridge4x4.com/proddet...KG-FT-XJ-COMBO

northridge is a great vendor to deal with

XJLI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2008, 11:25 PM   #4
banesterloren

that look nice and i save like $150. thanx alot!
banesterloren is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.