quality lifts at low prices? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > quality lifts at low prices?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 07-21-2008, 07:31 PM   #1
banesterloren

quality lifts at low prices?

i am looking for at least a 5.5 to 6 inch lift. i saw a Full Traction 6in Long Arm kit and it had a reasonable price before sye and cv drive shaft. I also was looking into the rough cuontry lift, but then i heard they are junk and you get what you pay for. i also don't have the money for a sky jacker kit with a sub frame assembley. here is the link for the kit i am eye n'
http://www.northridge4x4.com/proddet...rod=FTS-720601

if you guys have any advice, sugestions, or kits let me know.
ps. on the link i gave, those brackets look realy weak!

banesterloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2008, 07:39 PM   #2
NinjaofDoom
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Man, I used to defend RC. Then i started taking my jeep apart again and the two front bushings are shot on the leafs. And the rears are starting to go. This is after about a year and a half. There was about 6 or so months of down time. I wont bad mouth them, I always thought i got a good deal, but something to think about.
Unread 07-21-2008, 09:40 PM   #3
XJLI
1993 XJ Cherokee 

the full traction kit is a freaking good kit IMHO. that 4 link is on my dream build list

btw, spend a few extra bucks and get the combo deal

http://www.northridge4x4.com/proddet...KG-FT-XJ-COMBO

northridge is a great vendor to deal with

XJLI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2008, 10:25 PM   #4
banesterloren

that look nice and i save like $150. thanx alot!
banesterloren is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.