Project: Jeep Cherokee Daily Driver Build! - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Project: Jeep Cherokee Daily Driver Build!

Black Friday- Cyber Monday Deals at jeepHutIntroducing the CUPHOLSTER @ OCONEE OFF ROAD 706 534 9955Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.com

Unread 05-02-2012, 11:18 PM   #121
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJXJ91 View Post
So what did you search on ebay to find those accesories?

"Cherokee mopar accesories?"
Sorry to never reply to you haha! But yeah, I search that, and I type in specific names of things into Ebay, that I know Mopar made for the Cherokee... I got most of names of things from the Mopar Accessory catalogs that I have from "back in the day" that I have collected, haha!

Unread 05-02-2012, 11:22 PM   #122
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

and I almost forgot, I had gotten this factory Up-Country decal from another member on here a little while ago! (I did not apply it on the driver's window, just put it there to take a picture haha) It goes in the driver's side rear window behind the spare tire on the inside of the window, it is one of those window cling decals... Very hard to find......
jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-26.jpg  
Unread 05-03-2012, 01:03 AM   #123
MCObray

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGSB View Post
and I almost forgot, I had gotten this factory Up-Country decal from another member on here a little while ago! (I did not apply it on the driver's window, just put it there to take a picture haha) It goes in the driver's side rear window behind the spare tire on the inside of the window, it is one of those window cling decals... Very hard to find......
Lol. Are you going to get some Factory Mopar Running Boards as well?

All jokes aside, that sticker is pretty cool.
Unread 05-03-2012, 01:22 PM   #124
JeepNE
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Nice decal. You know whats always a good thing to do when youre bored? Make some DVDs filled with pictures.
JeepNE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #125
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCObray View Post
Lol. Are you going to get some Factory Mopar Running Boards as well?

All jokes aside, that sticker is pretty cool.
Haha, very funny Mason..... but the molded side running boards are pretty nice lol! Yeah, those stickers are pretty hard to find, thats mainly why I wanted it haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepNE View Post
Nice decal. You know whats always a good thing to do when youre bored? Make some DVDs filled with pictures.
Yes, yes Ethan haha!
Unread 05-30-2012, 04:56 PM   #126
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

On a side note, nothing too new recently with the rig, excepts we had to replace the idler pulley on the engine and then the power steering pump. The idler pulley's bushings were bad and started making a semi-loud squeaking noise haha and the power steering pump starting making a loud humming noice, but still worked but was going to get worse. For some reason, they both starting acting up around the same time, but they are now both replaced!
Unread 05-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #127
Spokes
Mall Crawler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

long time no see lol

Red 00 XJ lifted
Build -->http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...hread-1280981/
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
Spokes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-30-2012, 10:00 PM   #128
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokes View Post
long time no see lol
Haha yeah, I have been around in other threads, you haven't done much with your build thread in a while...
Unread 06-02-2012, 12:16 AM   #129
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I had the AC charged/ topped off for $30 the other day at a local shop, now it's finally ice cold just in time for mid-summer!!
Unread 07-18-2012, 10:02 PM   #130
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I haven't done too much in a while to the Jeep, I just got this nice mint used Trek mountain bike a couple of weeks ago for a great deal because I wanted to upgrade from my old one for some local trails around in my area with some friends... Here are some pictures of it mounted on our bike rack for my rear hitch!
jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-47.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-48.jpg  
Unread 07-19-2012, 03:03 PM   #131
Spokes
Mall Crawler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

So cleannnnnn

Red 00 XJ lifted
Build -->http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...hread-1280981/
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
Spokes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2012, 03:59 PM   #132
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

So whats next on your radar?
Gears?
Bumpers?
Electrical?
Lights?
Armor?
NW99XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2012, 10:44 PM   #133
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokes View Post
So cleannnnnn
Haha thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW99XJ View Post
So whats next on your radar?
Gears?
Bumpers?
Electrical?
Lights?
Armor?
Haha, sorry I haven't replied in a while ! I would like to put some off-road lights on the front at some point actually, but no real big plans at the moment though...
Unread 10-17-2012, 09:46 PM   #134
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Also over the weekend, I had time to give my Jeep a good wax just in time for Winter! It was great Fall day when I did it too, nothing like New England....
jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-50.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-49.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-54.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-53.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-55.jpg  

Unread 12-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #135
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Today, I installed some factory heated side view mirrors I got from another member on here for a great deal and not too bad in shape! These were something that I have been meaning to get for some time now, since they are so easy to instal. Just plug and play, the mirror "heat" turns on with the rear defroster switch and all the wiring is already there!

Here are some before and after pictures for fun..................... hahaha!
jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-51.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-52.jpg  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.