Project: Jeep Cherokee Daily Driver Build! - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Project: Jeep Cherokee Daily Driver Build!

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutf

Unread 01-09-2012, 06:59 PM   #76
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepNE View Post
Any updates?? How does all the stuff look installed? Need some pics!
I finally got those pictures up of most of the factory accessories I got...

Unread 01-09-2012, 07:35 PM   #77
ChiliPepperXJ
2006 WK 

We should call you Mopar man! Looks good. Love what you are doing with this

1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport
1992 Jeep Cherokee Laredo
ChiliPepperXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2012, 07:44 PM   #78
jeepxjadam
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Got a link for the mopar cargo box for me?

nice build btw!
Warn t-case skid, M.O.R.E steering box brace, D-Windows, 33x10.5 KM2's
cut and folded rear, flare relocation up front
jeepxjadam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2012, 08:09 PM   #79
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPepperXJ View Post
We should call you Mopar man! Looks good. Love what you are doing with this
Hahaha, yeah! Thanks, nice build yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepxjadam View Post
Got a link for the mopar cargo box for me?

nice build btw!
Thanks! Do you mean a link where to get one? Apparently these are also called "Lido" boxes which was the brand that originally made them for different suvs and trucks. Then Jeep took their design and sold them as an Mopar option in the early 1990s they are very, very rare to find... I usually still check Ebay on occasion for them.
Unread 01-10-2012, 12:18 AM   #80
nmiller015
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Wow those factory Mopar parts are sweet! kind of makes me regret hacking up my cubby hole to fit a sub... oh well. Are those all ebay finds?
Unread 01-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #81
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmiller015 View Post
Wow those factory Mopar parts are sweet! kind of makes me regret hacking up my cubby hole to fit a sub... oh well. Are those all ebay finds?
Thanks man! Actually only the subwoofer is an Ebay find of just casually looking around Ebay one night! The Cargo Box was found locally on Craigslist last year and after a few months of texting and e-mailing him I was finally able to do a little road trip to pick it up! The cargo mat was actually bought off of the classifieds on here, but I believe he also posted on Ebay as well and he took it down after I bought it from here! Nothing wasn't really that expensive either though, because most people didn't think that these Cherokee accessories that desirable or rare to find!!
Unread 01-10-2012, 01:31 PM   #82
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I also got the 4-switch panel with switches that I need to instal, probably when it warms up a little bit soon!! I want to hook up some kind of off-road lights maybe to the front bumper and use the fourth switch for the lights?? I also have the factory Infinity Tweeters!
jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-40.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-41.jpg  
Unread 01-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #83
nmiller015
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGSB View Post
I also got the 4-switch panel with switches that I need to instal, probably when it warms up a little bit soon!! I want to hook up some kind of off-road lights maybe to the front bumper and use the fourth switch for the lights??
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT? I've been looking for one for a while. I only have the 3 and would love to wire up a set of my lights to a 4th switch.
Unread 01-10-2012, 08:29 PM   #84
b16gsr
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I also got the 4-switch panel with switches that I need to instal, probably when it warms up a little bit soon!! I want to hook up some kind of off-road lights maybe to the front bumper and use the fourth switch for the lights??
Damn that is cool. You have an incredible collection of MOPAR accessories. Keep you eyes peeled for me, I would like to add a few of them to our XJ.
Unread 01-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #85
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmiller015 View Post
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT? I've been looking for one for a while. I only have the 3 and would love to wire up a set of my lights to a 4th switch.
Hahaha, as you know they are very rare to find, since they are only on any European XJs, but you can buy them new with no switches from Jeeps R Us for $100, I am sure you knew that.... I got mine with all four switches off Ebay, not the American one, the European one and paid ONLY $15.45 for it with FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING from a far away European town! What a deal right? They are rarely posted there, but they do come up there every now and then...

This is the European Ebay link, the only thing is, that you have to translate their currency into American currency obviously, I used Google to translate it for me:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/
Unread 01-10-2012, 09:28 PM   #86
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b16gsr View Post
Damn that is cool. You have an incredible collection of MOPAR accessories. Keep you eyes peeled for me, I would like to add a few of them to our XJ.
Ok, will do! Yeah I check Ebay a lot and the international Ebay every once in a while for rare parts and accessories in my spare time, haha! I did however just watch an Mopar spare tire subwoofer just sell on Ebay a couple of days ago, for a lot more for what I paid for mine and that one didn't have the original speaker or instruction sheet!
Unread 01-11-2012, 05:34 AM   #87
b16gsr
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGSB

Ok, will do! Yeah I check Ebay a lot and the international Ebay every once in a while for rare parts and accessories in my spare time, haha! I did however just watch an Mopar spare tire subwoofer just sell on Ebay a couple of days ago, for a lot more for what I paid for mine and that one didn't have the original speaker or instruction sheet!
Thankin you. Send me a pm if you come across anything.

So I found my first piece on the UK eBay and the seller won't ship. Damn the luck.
Unread 01-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #88
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b16gsr View Post
Thankin you. Send me a pm if you come across anything.

So I found my first piece on the UK eBay and the seller won't ship. Damn the luck.
What is it??
Unread 01-11-2012, 03:36 PM   #89
b16gsr
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
What is it??
sent you a pm.
Unread 01-11-2012, 10:26 PM   #90
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Damn dude those mopar parts are awesome. how hard does the spare sub hit
NJXJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.