Project: Jeep Cherokee Daily Driver Build! - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Project: Jeep Cherokee Daily Driver Build!

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 12-19-2011, 05:51 PM   #61
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan864 View Post
Yeah I hear some but there are some real nice lookin factory bumpers especially the new jcr's bumpers coming out.
I keep a look out for em'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmiller015 View Post
Were you guys hit hard by the storm? It wasn't too bad over here.
Haha, I forgot to update this thread sorry everybody, I have been busy with college, etc....

For the storm, our part of MA got hammered all night long with heavy snow, and since there were still leaves on the trees, that is what brought the trees and their branches down everywhere and knocking out most of Western MA's power! I took some pictures the morning after over here, I really like the last pic, with the BFG logo in the snow!

jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-20.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-21.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-22.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-24.jpg  
Unread 12-19-2011, 06:43 PM   #62
cherokeekid58
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah we got that storm pretty good to. Your xj looks cool in the snow cuz of the paint color.

So far it seems correlated to OCD and the need to look at one's poop."
cherokeekid58 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-21-2011, 08:32 AM   #63
Spokes
Mall Crawler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

hey, i see u have a Curt trailer hitch, which one do u have? the normal straigh accross one? or the hiddon one with the bend? i was thinkin about the hidden one, but than at the same time i know on my other XJ i use to hit the hitch alot and it was a good bumper saver! can ya get some pics? thanks!

Red 00 XJ lifted
Build -->http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...hread-1280981/
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
Spokes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2011, 12:42 AM   #64
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeekid58 View Post
Yeah we got that storm pretty good to. Your xj looks cool in the snow cuz of the paint color.
Yeah, oh thanks! I know I really like how the paint looks in different amounts of light.... perfect paint color with a sunset picture too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokes View Post
hey, i see u have a Curt trailer hitch, which one do u have? the normal straigh accross one? or the hiddon one with the bend? i was thinkin about the hidden one, but than at the same time i know on my other XJ i use to hit the hitch alot and it was a good bumper saver! can ya get some pics? thanks!
I have the Curt Trailer tubular Hitch with the bend that goes down under the rear bumper... how can you see that in the picture? haha! Yeah I will post some pictures up later today!
Unread 12-29-2011, 09:21 PM   #65
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Heres the pictures as promised Spokes, you definately get what you pay for in this triailer hitch, in a good way haha!
jeep-cherokee-build-picture-25.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-picture-26.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-picture-27.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-picture-28.jpg  
Unread 12-30-2011, 03:16 PM   #66
iDrinkPlainMilk
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Sick /\
iDrinkPlainMilk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2012, 03:27 PM   #67
Spokes
Mall Crawler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

That looks really good! Think my mom got me a Reese one though. Oh well, thanks for the pictures!!

Red 00 XJ lifted
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Unread 01-04-2012, 03:30 PM   #68
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDrinkPlainMilk View Post
Sick /\
Thanks!

Quote:
That looks really good! Think my mom got me a Reese one though. Oh well, thanks for the pictures!!
Thanks, your welcome! Did she get you a exact fit one or an universal one from them?
Unread 01-04-2012, 03:47 PM   #69
Spokes
Mall Crawler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGSB

Thanks!

Thanks, your welcome! Did she get you a exact fit one or an universal one from them?
The one she got me for Xmas was a universal one, they have a lower tounge weight so it wouldn't work with my bike hauler. So she returned it and got me An xj specific one.

Red 00 XJ lifted
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Unread 01-04-2012, 03:50 PM   #70
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
The one she got me for Xmas was a universal one, they have a lower tounge weight so it wouldn't work with my bike hauler. So she returned it and got me An xj specific one.
Yeah, I would prefer an vehicle specific hitch, they just seem stronger than any universal one from companies!
Unread 01-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #71
Spokes
Mall Crawler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Agreed. It had a 5k pulling weigh, just no tounge weight. Plus a specific one looks much better!

Red 00 XJ lifted
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Unread 01-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #72
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

So I finally got around to posting the pictures of the Mopar accessories for Cherokees that I have collected over the past couple of years!! Here they are;

First is the Mopar Rubber Cargo Tray, with doors for the cargo tie downs:
jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-35.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-36.jpg  
Unread 01-09-2012, 05:53 PM   #73
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Next is the Mopar Locking Cargo Box, this fits into where the rear cubby hole for extra storage:
jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-30.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-31.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-32.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-28.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-38.jpg  

Unread 01-09-2012, 05:56 PM   #74
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

This is the Chrysler Mopar Spare Tire Subwoofer, I got this as a complete kit including the factory wiring harness (all plug and play) the extension bar and instruction sheet. I decided to also pick up a new matching rim and tire from a member on here to instal it better:
jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-37.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-33.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-34.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-29.jpg   jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-27.jpg  

Unread 01-09-2012, 05:58 PM   #75
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I have a few more things, like the retractable cargo cover and I also have a cloth one, not sure which one I will use yet... I really like the clean factory look that everything has!
jeep-cherokee-build-thread-picture-26.jpg  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.