Project high school build! - Page 38 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Project high school build!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 11-03-2013, 06:01 PM   #556
ibjeepin95
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahar9 View Post
Soon! I need to get some pics wheelin. I havent been aloud to do much lately. Ive been arrested 2 times in the last month and im on my 4th ticket in the 1st year of having my license so my parents are not happy to say the least. Im getting my **** together though because they threatened to sell the jeep and I cant let that happen lol
Arrested?

ibjeepin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 06:05 PM   #557
Luke95
1998 XJ Cherokee 

DA**** IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION!?!?! Get your **** back in line.
Unread 11-04-2013, 04:40 AM   #558
ahar9
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke95 View Post
DA**** IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION!?!?! Get your **** back in line.
Trust me my **** is back in line. Haha I wasnt allowed to work on the jeep for 2 weeks. And they threatened to sell it for 1000 bucks. I was going to pay a friend to buy it lol. But my charges were dropped and all is well now. Other than my license may be suspended for 6 months... cant wait to turn 18 lol
Unread 11-04-2013, 04:53 AM   #559
Luke95
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahar9

Trust me my **** is back in line. Haha I wasnt allowed to work on the jeep for 2 weeks. And they threatened to sell it for 1000 bucks. I was going to pay a friend to buy it lol. But my charges were dropped and all is well now. Other than my license may be suspended for 6 months... cant wait to turn 18 lol
:-/ dude drive sane.
Unread 11-04-2013, 05:36 AM   #560
ahar9
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibjeepin95 View Post

Arrested?
Yup. Tresspassing was the first and second was malicious destruction of property. First one I was back somewhere I shouldnt have been in my truck suprisingly not the jeep lol and second one my friend sprayed a fire extinguisher in an ice rink and I git charged cuz I was with him
Unread 11-04-2013, 11:22 AM   #561
Joshharris98xj
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

Dude I want tube flares so bad! I get it at a place called posner industries like 30 min from my house. They only sell it in like 44 feet sections so I have alot of extra. I want to buy a sheet of 3/16 and cut to fit my rear from the back doors back to the tailights like corner guards and then weld some tube one and build tube fenders off that but **** thatd be alot of work. If I had a tube bender id already be working on a full exo with tube flares buttttttttttttt, I dont. Lol
I'm working off this more less...pure sex
image-3527724226.jpg

Joshharris98xj is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2013, 04:03 PM   #562
ahar9
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshharris98xj View Post

Good god I want that lol
Unread 11-04-2013, 05:34 PM   #563
Joshharris98xj
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

Good god I want that lol
Working on it but its taking much longer than intended
Unread 11-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #564
ibjeepin95
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshharris98xj
I wouldn't say "pure sex". Looks like something I could bend up with my harbor freight tube kinker. Not much for bends. They build some ugly tube front end but skimp on a cage? Gay.
Unread 11-05-2013, 07:52 AM   #565
ahar9
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibjeepin95 View Post

I wouldn't say "pure sex". Looks like something I could bend up with my harbor freight tube kinker. Not much for bends. They build some ugly tube front end but skimp on a cage? Gay.
Do you know anything about Eastwood tube benders? Hydraulic ones? I Wana get one but it's so similar to harbor freight I think they would kink it too. Says no kinks up to 60 though
Unread 11-05-2013, 11:30 AM   #566
Joshharris98xj
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibjeepin95

No need for a Exo, the amount of weight you would add would just be dumb. I think they are over rated unless you roll the jeep on its side often. I like the thing it resembled the flat flairs on a tj. You could always bend it for me an ship it o me
Unread 11-05-2013, 11:41 AM   #567
ahar9
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

No need for a Exo, the amount of weight you would add would just be dumb. I think they are over rated unless you roll the jeep on its side often. I like the thing it resembled the flat flairs on a tj. You could always bend it for me an ship it o me
I think an exo is worth it. You can drag along **** and not worry about dents and scratches. And roll. And when you roll have a spot to attach to flip it over easier
Unread 11-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #568
Joshharris98xj
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

I think an exo is worth it. You can drag along **** and not worry about dents and scratches. And roll. And when you roll have a spot to attach to flip it over easier
A small amount of armor is plenty to slide on, this is just my opinion but think about it a Exo doesn't cover the whole jeep just a couple areas to pivot/slide on. If your wheeling like that you shouldn't be worrying about scratches and what not. Just my .02...rolling it sure
Unread 11-05-2013, 05:55 PM   #569
SFRautomotive
#WannaBeRockBouncer

1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

A small amount of armor is plenty to slide on, this is just my opinion but think about it a Exo doesn't cover the whole jeep just a couple areas to pivot/slide on. If your wheeling like that you shouldn't be worrying about scratches and what not. Just my .02...rolling it sure
I wouldn't have a windshield, roof, or much if my pillars left if I didn't have my cage
2013 COTY
SFRautomotive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2013, 04:56 AM   #570
ibjeepin95
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahar9 View Post
Do you know anything about Eastwood tube benders? Hydraulic ones? I Wana get one but it's so similar to harbor freight I think they would kink it too. Says no kinks up to 60 though
I have a Harbor Freight one. The best thing it has ever done is take up space in my shop....

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.