post #271 of Old 05-20-2013, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
ahar9
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: saint leonard
Posts: 2,223
Did some hood spacers today hoping to keep it a little cooler. Will see how it works tomorrow on the way to school.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Attached Thumbnails
image-3574279767.jpg   image-774295245.jpg  

if nothings breaking your not wheeling it hard enough
ahar9 is offline  
post #272 of Old 05-20-2013, 06:33 PM
Project1
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,716
I loving the build man .... And I love the two tone too looks good man

[ ]||||||[ ] ... http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/98-green-xj-daily-driver-build-996260/
Project1 is offline  
post #273 of Old 05-20-2013, 06:39 PM Thread Starter
ahar9
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: saint leonard
Posts: 2,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project1
I loving the build man .... And I love the two tone too looks good man
Thanks. About to start getting real good. Got my 14 bolt and hp44 so I just need to start saving up and get everything I need so I won't have to much down time since it is my dd

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

if nothings breaking your not wheeling it hard enough
ahar9 is offline  
post #274 of Old 05-20-2013, 09:20 PM
Project1
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,716
No rush brother ... These kinda things take time ,..... Your builds going to be awesome ... I have to admit ... I'm a little jellious of those axles

[ ]||||||[ ] ... http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/98-green-xj-daily-driver-build-996260/
Project1 is offline  
post #275 of Old 05-21-2013, 01:20 AM Thread Starter
ahar9
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: saint leonard
Posts: 2,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project1
No rush brother ... These kinda things take time ,..... Your builds going to be awesome ... I have to admit ... I'm a little jellious of those axles
No there's a rush haha. Everyday I get home and dream about the jeep sitting on the full widths and some 35s. I changed my mind back to leaf springs though. I already have a set of Yj springs that I'm using. And I already have brand new spring hangers and shackle mounts so I'm just going to use them. All I really need for the front is perches and same for the rear. I have no idea how it will sit with Yj springs but if it's to low ill just get some bds Yj springs. I feel like ill need a traction bar in the rear so I may make one of those while I have downtime of no money

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

if nothings breaking your not wheeling it hard enough
ahar9 is offline  
post #276 of Old 05-21-2013, 09:04 AM
Project1
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahar9 View Post
No there's a rush haha. Everyday I get home and dream about the jeep sitting on the full widths and some 35s. I changed my mind back to leaf springs though. I already have a set of Yj springs that I'm using. And I already have brand new spring hangers and shackle mounts so I'm just going to use them. All I really need for the front is perches and same for the rear. I have no idea how it will sit with Yj springs but if it's to low ill just get some bds Yj springs. I feel like ill need a traction bar in the rear so I may make one of those while I have downtime of no money

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
HAHA .. i feel ya man .. story of my life

[ ]||||||[ ] ... http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/98-green-xj-daily-driver-build-996260/
Project1 is offline  
post #277 of Old 05-21-2013, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
ahar9
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: saint leonard
Posts: 2,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project1

HAHA .. i feel ya man .. story of my life
But I just got hired today at a auto shop so I should have a fat wallet pretty soon

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

if nothings breaking your not wheeling it hard enough
ahar9 is offline  
post #278 of Old 05-24-2013, 10:14 PM Thread Starter
ahar9
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: saint leonard
Posts: 2,223
Well I decided against the 14 bolt today because i got an offer of more than I spent on it so sold it and got a good working order Dana 60 and had some cash left over. Was eyeing the 60 because the 14 bolt was a damn trench digger and the 60 seems in better condition

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

if nothings breaking your not wheeling it hard enough
ahar9 is offline  
post #279 of Old 05-25-2013, 10:30 AM
Project1
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,716
yea man nothing wrong with a 60 .. that's what I want .. is a perfect axle for great gearing and great steering.. you can go right to hydro steer, which makes it super easy to stretch the front, and you can run 513 gears no prob. That's a solid bet.

[ ]||||||[ ] ... http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/98-green-xj-daily-driver-build-996260/
Project1 is offline  
post #280 of Old 05-25-2013, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
ahar9
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: saint leonard
Posts: 2,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project1
yea man nothing wrong with a 60 .. that's what I want .. is a perfect axle for great gearing and great steering.. you can go right to hydro steer, which makes it super easy to stretch the front, and you can run 513 gears no prob. That's a solid bet.
It's a 60 rear lol

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

if nothings breaking your not wheeling it hard enough
ahar9 is offline  
post #281 of Old 05-25-2013, 03:06 PM
Project1
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahar9 View Post
It's a 60 rear lol

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Oh .. I thought you were going to go 60's front and rear.. you should do that

[ ]||||||[ ] ... http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/98-green-xj-daily-driver-build-996260/
Project1 is offline  
post #282 of Old 05-25-2013, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
ahar9
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: saint leonard
Posts: 2,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project1

Oh .. I thought you were going to go 60's front and rear.. you should do that
If I had the money lol. I've gotta pass emissions before anything else

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

if nothings breaking your not wheeling it hard enough
ahar9 is offline  
post #283 of Old 05-27-2013, 04:52 AM
Project1
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,716
Florida is the **** .. We don't have any emissions ... no mud flaps or any of that other bs

[ ]||||||[ ] ... http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/98-green-xj-daily-driver-build-996260/
Project1 is offline  
post #284 of Old 05-27-2013, 06:58 AM Thread Starter
ahar9
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: saint leonard
Posts: 2,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project1
Florida is the **** .. We don't have any emissions ... no mud flaps or any of that other bs
I would love that. I've got Til the 31st to figure my **** out or no more jeep

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

if nothings breaking your not wheeling it hard enough
ahar9 is offline  
post #285 of Old 05-27-2013, 07:49 AM
Project1
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahar9 View Post
I would love that. I've got Til the 31st to figure my **** out or no more jeep

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
what prob are you having exactly?

[ ]||||||[ ] ... http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/98-green-xj-daily-driver-build-996260/
Project1 is offline  
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome