Product line expansion! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Product line expansion!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-14-2011, 06:31 AM   #1
BCC
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Product line expansion!

Well its time to expand our product line so that we can grow more as a company. We are looking at building things like tube doors, roof racks, Branch lines(cables from front of hood to top of windshield to redirect branches), and other variations of existing products.

If you have any ideas, or modifications you would like to see made, please feel free to post!

To view our current product line visit:

http://stores.ebay.com/brookscustomconcepts

We are looking forward to the responses!

[SIZE="2"]Check out our store:[/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][url]http://stores.ebay.com/brookscustomconcepts[/url][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]###DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR WEEKLY SPECIALS###[/SIZE]

Purchase through Ebay and mention this forum to receive 10% off your purchase OR email directly at
[email]BrookGehle@gmail.com[/email] and get 15% off with a Paypal invoice.*

*Not valid with any other discounts

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Car crushing video:[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjOORqlbnoI[/url][/FONT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/FONT]
BCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 11:53 AM   #2
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Just wondering what your bumpers look like on a 97 plus where we have that extra plastic that attaches to the bumper and to the rear wheel well.

"but yeah i guess if i did it all over, i would have hit her."

[QUOTE=99XJBeast;11291646]its running like a raped ape on steroids.[/QUOTE]

1999 XJ. 235 Big O AT's. Clear bumper and side markers. 6.5 inch speakers in rear. Soon to be all LED bulbs (need turn signal flasher and led bulbs and gauge lights).
99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 12:03 PM   #3
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Was talking about the XJ.

The ends are plastic pieces that bolt onto the bumper.

Your ebay page has 96 and under and they are the same bumper metal wise, they are little different looking.

Here is a better pic of the rear.

"but yeah i guess if i did it all over, i would have hit her."

[QUOTE=99XJBeast;11291646]its running like a raped ape on steroids.[/QUOTE]

1999 XJ. 235 Big O AT's. Clear bumper and side markers. 6.5 inch speakers in rear. Soon to be all LED bulbs (need turn signal flasher and led bulbs and gauge lights).
99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 12:43 PM   #4
BCC
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Oops, my bad...(I deleted the pics/post)I have a thread like this in the TJ forum too.

I do not have any pics at this moment....BUT we are making bumpers for our 1997 cherokee we just bought as a shop project this weekend, so I will post pics Sunday or Monday.

It does require you to remove the plastic moulding that is below the fender line. The body underneath still has the same body lines as the earlier models. The trim is also slightly different on the 97+ bumpers(as is why we ask the yr).

Purchase through Ebay and mention this forum to receive 10% off your purchase OR email directly at

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Car crushing video:[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjOORqlbnoI[/url][/FONT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/FONT]
Unread 04-14-2011, 02:52 PM   #5
Kettles
2001 XJ Cherokee 

The 97+ rear bumper caps have a riveted on bracket underneath. While the contour is the same as eariler, there are 3 holes in your fender when you drill out the rivets. So wrap around protection on a rear bumper would be desierable as it covers the holes and, if made so, can help extend the rear flare down as with the end caps off the flare ends early.
You could possibly make a removable lower quater guard that bolts onto the panel and/or bumper that continues the flares lines down. Then you could keep one line of rear bumpers, and just have an addition for 97+.
_.(o)_)__.(o)_)--o-)_)
"Dee", a Patriot Blue 2001 Cherokee Sport 4.0L High-Output Pictures Build Thread
The Rocket Sheep
"Live Free Or Die; Death Is Not The Worst of Evils." -General John Stark
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedbucket View Post
perfect depends on how far away you are when you look at it:D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millermagic View Post
It's a 4.0 ... as long as there's something in the crank case that isn't coolant I'm sure it will still run forever.
Kettles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 04:26 PM   #6
BCC
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Great suggestions!

I will add the note that there are rivet nuts under the plastic to the listings for the 97 and newer, and make an available option of plated guards to cover up the corners.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/FONT]
Unread 04-14-2011, 06:28 PM   #7
YJSXJ
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Please don't take this the wrong way, but if your rock rails had boxed ends, OR if the straight piece under the pinch seam was square tubing, I'd be all over them, as I am looking to buy 2 sets next week, But other than that, your stuff looks pretty stout and for the money, can't be beat. Keep up the good work.

Bruiser -- 93 XJ Sport. 9.5" lift on 35"" Claws, Locked front & Rear, and some other crap. Rolled it
Cruiser -- 1998 XJ Classic. 3" RC lift. 32" Kuhmo Ventures. Sold it
1999 WJ Limited V8. 4" Mix-n-Match Lift. Nothing special.
YJSXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 06:33 PM   #8
96_XJ_Sport
1996 XJ Cherokee 

tube doors for 84-96
Unread 04-14-2011, 06:48 PM   #9
BCC
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJSXJ View Post
Please don't take this the wrong way, but if your rock rails had boxed ends, OR if the straight piece under the pinch seam was square tubing, I'd be all over them, as I am looking to buy 2 sets next week, But other than that, your stuff looks pretty stout and for the money, can't be beat. Keep up the good work.
well...as far as the boxed ends, I assume you mean capped? If you look closely at the pics, you will see that they are capped and that the paint is lacking on the endcap. I would never leave my tubes uncapped to rust I promise.

On the square tubing rather than round under the door, I'd be happy to make you a set for only a slight premium in cost.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/FONT]
Unread 04-14-2011, 06:52 PM   #10
Kettles
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Hah, you just managed to get the shading about perfect to make it look hollow, lol.

May I ask why you went with the rocker mount that you did over the more traditional pinch seam mount that is hidden? TJ roots?
I dont have anything against it, I just haven't seen an XJ slider like it.
_.(o)_)__.(o)_)--o-)_)
"Dee", a Patriot Blue 2001 Cherokee Sport 4.0L High-Output Pictures Build Thread
The Rocket Sheep
"Live Free Or Die; Death Is Not The Worst of Evils." -General John Stark
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedbucket View Post
perfect depends on how far away you are when you look at it:D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millermagic View Post
It's a 4.0 ... as long as there's something in the crank case that isn't coolant I'm sure it will still run forever.
Kettles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 06:55 PM   #11
BCC
2001 TJ Wrangler 

TJ roots I suppose....and also because I just couldnt make myself rely on what would be left in material after drilling a hole in a 3/4 inch strip(pinch seam)...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/FONT]
Unread 04-14-2011, 07:40 PM   #12
YJSXJ
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Sure, I would be interested, Name your price for 2 sets, Well,actually only one is for me, the other is for a friend, but thwatever, and also, I would also like some supports between the two tubes, as i would imagine that the outer one would bend, right?? PM me a price or email me, whichever works. yanne82@gmail.com

thanks

Bruiser -- 93 XJ Sport. 9.5" lift on 35"" Claws, Locked front & Rear, and some other crap. Rolled it
Cruiser -- 1998 XJ Classic. 3" RC lift. 32" Kuhmo Ventures. Sold it
1999 WJ Limited V8. 4" Mix-n-Match Lift. Nothing special.
YJSXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 07:56 PM   #13
BCC
2001 TJ Wrangler 

The model shipped out includes two supports between the tubes(stated in the description), but they are not pictured. pm arriving shortly.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/FONT]
Unread 04-14-2011, 10:43 PM   #14
MagicNelson
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I'd like to see another manufacturer start making shackle relocation brackets.
MagicNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 11:17 PM   #15
AoA
1997 XJ Cherokee 

(XJ) there is a lack of small armor upgrades; like front skids and other less expensive armor type things. x2 on the shackle relocation brackets. would like to see different styles of forward lights racks and hood/cowl light mounts and such... you just dont see much for XJ's anymore, any XJ/ZJ/WJ catalog is half the size of any wrongler catalog, it wud be nice to see that change.. =]
93' ZJ 4"of lift, 31's - Totaled
AoA is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.