price my jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > price my jeep

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #1
xjaustin94
2000 XJ Cherokee 

price my jeep

I'm just curious as to what you guys think my HEEP is worth.

2000 xj with literally 100 miles on the motor (just replaced it)
6 inch lift (4.5 rough country, 1.5 spacer/add leaf)
rugged ridge hd steering conversion
rocky road outfitters adjustable upper and lower control arms
33 12.50 15 general red letter tires
MTX sub in the little side pocket in the back
perfect interior (power seats)
JCR offroad front and rear bumpers
the body is a 9 of 10, interior is a 9 of 10

just curious, so help an xj owner out!

xjaustin94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #2
VintageBlueOval

As far as real world value goes, I would bet it won't bring more than $5000. Here in the Atlanta area, VERY nice stock 99-01 4x4s with low mileage sell pretty consistently around 4k. I recently sold a very well built charcoal grey 2000 Classic with a 4.5" Rubicon Express long arm kit, 33" Duratracs, winch bumpers, Bushwacker Flatfenders and 4.10s. It sold for $3950 and it took me about 4 days to sell it. I met lots of tirekickers. It had near perfect interior and exterior, every option/accessory worked and it had 198k miles.

If you find the exact right guy who loves everything about it, it may be worth more but I've found modified XJs to be harder to sell than stockers. Anyhow, just my .02!

Take care

Daily driver: '00 XJ Limited 4x4 w/ 300k miles and still going strong.
VintageBlueOval is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2013, 11:06 PM   #3
xjaustin94
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageBlueOval View Post
As far as real world value goes, I would bet it won't bring more than $5000. Here in the Atlanta area, VERY nice stock 99-01 4x4s with low mileage sell pretty consistently around 4k. I recently sold a very well built charcoal grey 2000 Classic with a 4.5" Rubicon Express long arm kit, 33" Duratracs, winch bumpers, Bushwacker Flatfenders and 4.10s. It sold for $3950 and it took me about 4 days to sell it. I met lots of tirekickers. It had near perfect interior and exterior, every option/accessory worked and it had 198k miles.

If you find the exact right guy who loves everything about it, it may be worth more but I've found modified XJs to be harder to sell than stockers. Anyhow, just my .02!

Take care
thanks for the input! this is my 5th cherokee, my last one made me sick to have to sell it but i couldn't afford to drive it (between jobs) it was a 99 with 8 inch long arm lift, tire carrier, jar bumpers awesome as HELL jeep and i ended up selling it for 7500. i guess it just depends on how fast and who you have interested. I've found it a LOT easier to trade a cherokee rather then sell them as well.
xjaustin94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.