Price Check - 1991 Briarwood 4wd - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Price Check - 1991 Briarwood 4wd

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-15-2013, 08:55 PM   #1
Kickback
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Price Check - 1991 Briarwood 4wd

I just was given my moms 1991 Jeep Cherokee 4-door 4wd Briarwood. It has 115K miles on it and she is the original owner. I actually went with her to the Jeep dealer in Marin County, CA when she bought it brand new. Well maintained with a newer paint job. Garaged since day 1.

It is dark green with a tan leather interior that is in great shape. It has an optional electric moonroof / sunroof that was installed by the dealer. It has every option that I know of, except the towing package.

I am not really a "Jeep guy" and don't know what it is worth, although a browse of this forum suggests 1500 plus. I will probably end up selling it in June when I get back to Salt Lake City.

Thanks!

Kickback is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.