Praise The Lord!!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Praise The Lord!!!!

Ford Explorer 8.8 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft Kit C Clip ElimSave 17.76% for the 4th of july with ruffstuff specialtiesThe Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Unread 04-10-2015, 05:25 PM   #1
Live2surf32
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Praise The Lord!!!!

So I made this thread to recommend everyone to go buy new bosch fuel injectors and install them!

I have been getting about 13-14 mpg for a while and I really couldn't fiqure out what it was. Thanks to Charley3 I read his MPG quest thread and found about upgrading the fuel injectors.

Bought some 703 injectors off ebay for $60 and I am now getting 20 MPG all city!!

Sorry for the extreme title , but I am really stoked on how good this went. One of the easiest and most rewarding upgrades IMO.

Live2surf32 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2015, 08:29 AM   #2
workwagon

Ok
workwagon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2015, 02:23 PM   #3
shooptube
1997 XJ Cherokee 

How much did you pay for all 6? I paid $15
Unread 04-11-2015, 04:24 PM   #4
FairlanePhil
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooptube View Post
How much did you pay for all 6? I paid $15

and are you getting 39mpgs?
FairlanePhil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2015, 06:07 PM   #5
Motorcharge
Bandeded

1991 MJ Comanche 

While they do work much better than the stock ones I'm betting that drastic of a gain had more to do with your original ones being clogged up than an outright gain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson
There is no such thing as bad weather. Only inadequate clothing and transportation.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.