Is it possible to buy Bushwacker flares individually? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 04-07-2009, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
Chelsea
The clocks ticking, pops.

1999 MJ Comanche 

Is it possible to buy Bushwacker flares individually?

I've got an opportunity to buy a set for pretty cheap, but it is missing one of the front fender flares. I'd obviously like to make it a complete set if I were to buy them, and I was told that I could buy them new individually on 4wheelparts.com or Quadratec, but I can't seem to find any. I've tried searching JF but can't find an answer. It doesn't seem like you would be able to... but i'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

Chelsea

2005 WK Limited, 5.7 hemi, QDii, aFe intake, Magnaflow exhaust, Taylor shorties, Diablosport tuned

1999 XJ Sport, trail rig, lots of goodies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 04-07-2009, 02:12 PM
natertots
1990 XJ Cherokee 

I thought Ive seen somewhere on the internet where you can but cant seem to find it. I look at a lot of jeep sites though. lol. Dont give up, its gotta be somewhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancestralworm View Post
i wave at dog walkers and pink vw bugs and michelle pfeiffer look-a-likes and folks dressed like harry potter and two person bikes and pissed off squirrels and butterflys and day lilies and jump ropers and hobos with shotguns but there is no way in hell i will wave at a liberty. that's just gay.
post #3 of 7 Old 04-07-2009, 02:16 PM
zjBRYCE
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cvong-xj View Post
I've got an opportunity to buy a set for pretty cheap, but it is missing one of the front fender flares. I'd obviously like to make it a complete set if I were to buy them, and I was told that I could buy them new individually on 4wheelparts.com or Quadratec, but I can't seem to find any. I've tried searching JF but can't find an answer. It doesn't seem like you would be able to... but i'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys!
I would call bushwacker or try and find a wrecked cherokee with some on it. But Calling them directly would still be your best bet, just tell them you purchased some a few months ago and one of them got all cracked and broken up on the trail. If you act like you got the flairs from them they will prob be more willing to sell you one individually.

Your welcome!

Forest Green zj 5.2 Lt V8 On 33s With 4"

post #4 of 7 Old 04-07-2009, 02:25 PM
MGrobe
Man In Black

1998 XJ Cherokee 

I've been through this before replacing a bad flare. I called BW and they gave me the part number for the flare I needed and told me to call the reseller of my choice and that was how it had to be ordered. I'm not sure you could get a larger vendor like 4WP's to order for you, might be better off finding a smaller reseller and asking them.

-Marc-
Sweet Pea 1998 - XJ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

For Sale: (4) AR 767-5766 Wheels (used) 15x7, 5x4.5, 4.5BS - for local pickup in the Chicago-area
post #5 of 7 Old 04-07-2009, 02:27 PM
zjBRYCE
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGrobe View Post
I've been through this before replacing a bad flare. I called BW and they gave me the part number for the flare I needed and told me to call the reseller of my choice and that was how it had to be ordered. I'm not sure you could get a larger vendor like 4WP's to order for you, might be better off finding a smaller reseller and asking them.

Forest Green zj 5.2 Lt V8 On 33s With 4"
post #6 of 7 Old 04-07-2009, 02:29 PM
natertots
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Ive also seen quite a few posts in the classifieds for BWs, missing this one, missing that one. And the posters are usually willing to sell them individually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancestralworm View Post
i wave at dog walkers and pink vw bugs and michelle pfeiffer look-a-likes and folks dressed like harry potter and two person bikes and pissed off squirrels and butterflys and day lilies and jump ropers and hobos with shotguns but there is no way in hell i will wave at a liberty. that's just gay.
post #7 of 7 Old 04-07-2009, 02:54 PM Thread Starter
Chelsea
The clocks ticking, pops.

1999 MJ Comanche 

Great, thanks guys! If I get them I'll try calling Bushwacker if I don't see anything in the classifieds

Chelsea

2005 WK Limited, 5.7 hemi, QDii, aFe intake, Magnaflow exhaust, Taylor shorties, Diablosport tuned

1999 XJ Sport, trail rig, lots of goodies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.