Please help me save my classic Jeep! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Please help me save my classic Jeep!

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 07-11-2008, 08:57 PM   #1
bartfish

Please help me save my classic Jeep!

Circumstances beyond my control have landed me in Texas with a new job, but without my '77 Cherokee S-model. I need to get it moved from the house I was renting in Montana and can't get away from new job to do it. If anyone has any suggestions about how I can get it outta there and where I might be able to temporarily store it, please respond. Car-trailers from truck-rental companies are not rated for vehicles of that weight. I am wanting to fully restore it before replacing the engine which threw a rod 3 yrs ago. Any suggestions about who might be able to do that are also encouraged. "Booby" is a member of the family and I am desperate to be re-united with him. Any help is much appreciated.
My email is boobys2@hotmail.com

Thanks

bartfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2008, 09:10 PM   #2
JeffW
2007 XK Commander 

Alot of the online shipping companies will move a not running vehicle. Its going to cost a few thousand i bet. Fed ex has a vehicle shipping quoter on their site i think.
JeffW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2008, 09:13 PM   #3
norsky
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Click HERE. My buddy does this for a job. Someone has the hauling capacity for your rig and it shouldn't be as much as a Freight or FedEx shipping charges. Good luck man, save the Jeep!
MN Jeeper #18
norsky is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.