Pics of 4.5in lift XJ's on 35's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Pics of 4.5in lift XJ's on 35's

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDThe NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.com

Unread 02-15-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
Empty_Pockets
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Pics of 4.5in lift XJ's on 35's

Thinking of going this route over 6.5in on 35's.....and no Im not afraid of cutting I know what Im getting myself into. So lets see soem pics of XJ's on 4.5in and 35's

Empty_Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 10:29 PM   #2
lilnapsak
1997 XJ Cherokee 

reguardless between 4.5 and 6.5 you should still cut the same for a 35" tire IMO

im at 6.5 and 35's. for the front i cut along the line where the stock flare met the fender, and the rear i did the relief cuts and folded it before the seam. turned out good, tires dont rub anywhere on the fenders
Unread 02-16-2012, 02:33 PM   #3
VegasGT
Bolt Snapper

1999 XJ Cherokee 

I wont bust on you like a lot of people would, but future reference, with the exception of the most specific questions, the search function can almost always yield what you are looking for. This is a big community, if you are wondering if something is possible, there is more than likely 15 guys that have done it and they probably have a writeup for it. Lucky to have such a great forum.

Back on topic, lots of people with different variations of that setup on this thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f59/x...-lift-1129731/

Im on RC Xseries 4.5" and I feel i would have plenty of room for 35's with proper bumpstopping. My 33x10.5's have all kinds of room.
July 2013 COTM
Build Thread
VegasGT is online now   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.