Parking Wars

670 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  S8NNG8 
#1 ·
Two XJ's arguing over a parking space.
HT

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
I got yelled at by a woman for parking in a parking spot designated for small cars at her grocery store. I told her size is subjective. My xj is small compared to an escalade. She wasnt having it. Threatened to get store management involved. I offered to get Steve... I know who he is because I live across the street and shop there almost daily. She gave up at that point. Some people just don't know what small is anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Once upon a time I actually had the wheelbases for my wife's focus and my jeep memorized because I'd occasionally use a compact spot and get in an argument about it with someone. Work was in downtown Dallas and the garage was crowded as hell, sometimes it was all I could find.

But for some reason no one seemed to mind when someone parked a coupe with 5 foot long doors that COULDN'T open in those tiny spots without hitting the car next to them there. Curse you dude with the red eclipse!

#12 ·
I think I could pretty easily get away with parking in the compact spot. I am on 33's but I'm pretty sure the renegade that used to park next to me at work as actually taller than I was at the roof line.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.