parking next to the stockers....we all do it - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > parking next to the stockers....we all do it

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-26-2010, 07:37 PM   #61
chevyman840
1994 ZJ 

I was asked for more pics.

chevyman840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #62
95cherokee95
1995 XJ Cherokee 

ahhh all this makes me think is... what a jeep is and what a jeep should be
95cherokee95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 07:45 PM   #63
koolaid5
Stuck In The Garage!

1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyman840 View Post
I was asked for more pics.
aaaaaahhhhhh....I see now... My apologies for being a smartass
Condensed $300 Beater Build Thread - Updates Only - No Chit Chat

Original $300 Beater Build Thread - Please use this for comments
koolaid5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 07:58 PM   #64
coalregionXJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I miss my baby i traded her for a BMW to take to school with me. Then i rear ended a ford. At the time alls i kept thinking was "man my home made angle iron bumper would have that ranger looking FUBAR" lol

32's mastercraft courser mt's
homemade snorkel
"hold my beer and watch this
coalregionXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 08:06 PM   #65
koolaid5
Stuck In The Garage!

1992 XJ Cherokee 

^^^ you sold THAT to drive a BMW sorry to hear that man.

Unread 01-26-2010, 09:34 PM   #66
coalregionXJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

well i traded it , at the time i was getting ready to go to WTOTECH for diesel. i was going to put a 6 cyl cummins into a J20 on 48inch tires that is sitting in my buddys yard. the black and green jeep would have killed me in gas and comfort driving an hr each way to go to school. plus the chicks digged the BMW. the jeep smelled bad from being rained in 1 to many times and me being to lazy to swap the doors lol

about 330rwhp (turbo 2.5 straight 6) auto with slap stick and handles liek its on rails. not to mention the sick sound of a german performance motor. and the turbo spooling up made me smile. it ran a 12.3 not bad for a 4500 pound car.

homemade snorkel
Unread 01-26-2010, 09:51 PM   #67
vegetablegod
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I was the stocker parking next to a nice YJ. As I walked back to mine it was being put on a rollback.
RC 3" series II AAL | RCX wheels | Kumho Road Venture MTs | RC Steering Stabilizer | Sony CD | Sony 6.5" speakrs | Audiobhan 10" bass tube | FM Super 40 | 20% tint | XJ leather seat swap | JCR Pre-Runner Winch Bumer | JCR stage II rear bumper.
vegetablegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 10:00 PM   #68
koolaid5
Stuck In The Garage!

1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coalregionXJ View Post
well i traded it , at the time i was getting ready to go to WTOTECH for diesel. i was going to put a 6 cyl cummins into a J20 on 48inch tires that is sitting in my buddys yard. the black and green jeep would have killed me in gas and comfort driving an hr each way to go to school. plus the chicks digged the BMW. the jeep smelled bad from being rained in 1 to many times and me being to lazy to swap the doors lol

about 330rwhp (turbo 2.5 straight 6) auto with slap stick and handles liek its on rails. not to mention the sick sound of a german performance motor. and the turbo spooling up made me smile. it ran a 12.3 not bad for a 4500 pound car.

Can't say that BMW does anything for me and if I was trying to pick up a girl and she chose the BMW over my XJ then it's time to keep looking for a better girl anyway I should have had this criteria before picking my wife, but what do you really know at 14 anyway Too young to meet your future wife, but anyway.....

Unread 01-26-2010, 10:17 PM   #69
coalregionXJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Well if my jeep didint smell like mold and ruin good clothes every time you sat in it more girls would have been in it , trust me i def had my fair share of hot chicks in it. esp when it came time to leave a bush party in the middle of nowhere , and having an apartment for them to crash at afterwards helped too the BMW didint look special , but being able to wipe up a slightly modifed WS6 trans am or Camaro SS in a straight line and completly anialate it in the twistys was pretty sweet.. id def take the jeep back in a heatbeat. Cuz thats what im in right now. Except its completly stockanda P.O.S but its still a jeep.
homemade snorkel
Unread 01-26-2010, 10:34 PM   #70
mannesk
2001 XJ Cherokee 

parked next to 2 of them today 1 at work and the other at meijer...it was a good day
mannesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 10:39 PM   #71
jeepercreeper69
1997 ZJ 

Hey i have a 97 4.0 laredo i am fairly new to jeep/4x4 but found my new Hobby so i decided to buy a 3.5" RE superflex lift and am gettin it installed thursday while im at work i also bought some 31" TSL super swampers (not radials) bias ply i think with 90% tred and cragers with (fake beadlockers) this is my daily driver and wheeler and i drive about 10 miles aday to work and back the cragers look like they will stick out alot when i put them on because stock jeep wheels are flat and these look to have alot of offset but im more concernd about the tires and the lift does any1 have this lift and know how good it is and how it will be with the super swampers on it for my daily? any suggestion?
jeepercreeper69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 10:39 PM   #72
Hussler
1992 XJ Cherokee 

I like to leave a little note on the windsheild saying "nice jeep" or something like that when I park next to another lifted one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorderC View Post
I see you also twizzled your scart lead. Well done! :thumbsup:
92 XJ with ARB's, 5" lift, too much armor, 33's and some other garbage
Hussler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 10:42 PM   #73
Hussler
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepercreeper69 View Post
Hey i have a 97 4.0 laredo i am fairly new to jeep/4x4 but found my new Hobby PERIOD so i decided to buy a 3.5" RE superflex lift and am gettin it installed thursday PERIOD while im at work i also bought some 31" TSL super swampers (not radials) bias ply i think with 90% tred and cragers with (fake beadlockers) PERIOD this is my daily driver and wheeler and i drive about 10 miles aday to work and back the cragers look like they will stick out alot PERIOD when i put them on because stock jeep wheels are flat and these look to have alot of offset but im more concernd about the tires and the lift PERIOD does any1 have this lift and know how good it is and how it will be with the super swampers on it for my daily? any suggestion?
Now I know what your saying. This is Jeepforum, not Twitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorderC View Post
I see you also twizzled your scart lead. Well done! :thumbsup:
92 XJ with ARB's, 5" lift, too much armor, 33's and some other garbage
Hussler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 11:00 PM   #74
geewally9
1996 XJ Cherokee 

lol ^ I am a huge fan of the RE lifts so you did well there. As for how the TSL's ride, I'm not sure but I would assume they might be a little noisy on the road but should be fine.
2001 XJ CRAPPY ABS (Sold)
1998 XJ RC 6.5. 31x10.5. (Sold)
(Current)1996 XJ 4.5 RE super-flex kit. 33x10.5 (Locked and loaded) All were DD
geewally9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 11:12 PM   #75
red88MJ
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I want in on this thread lol!

I DROVE MY BROTHERS OLD BLACK 98' TO WORK ONE DAY

ME AND MY BROTHERS XJ'S AFTER I LIFTED MY BLUE ONE HIDING MY STOCK XJ

HERES ONE JUST FOR FUN, NOT A JEEP BUT IT WAS ASKING FOR IT

MY LJ BUILD... http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/new-project-1066918/
red88MJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.