JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/)
-   -   parking (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/parking-516704/)

aircruiser 02-05-2008 09:44 PM

parking
 
who else parks next to other jeeps?

just wondering

next to a co-worker of mines zj

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...lastpic013.jpg

sorry, first time driving my jeep to work since i sold my sebring and i couldnt help it :cheers:

scratch068 02-05-2008 09:59 PM

I do but....
 
not next to Liberty's.

89mudlite 02-05-2008 10:14 PM

my 89 cherokee then a 95 wrangler then a 08 wrangler...we all tend to park next to eachother must be a jeep thing idk

bc yj'er 02-05-2008 10:17 PM

for sure! thats how you make jeep connections.

2slw4u 02-05-2008 10:31 PM

its like the sticker says, "its a jeep thin gyou wouldn't understand" lol. ya i try to do that

geewally9 02-05-2008 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scratch068 (Post 4777649)
not next to Liberty's.

haha, I'll park near them if they are lifted or I know the owner. But yea I'll park near other jeeps also, but my reason is because I like comparing how big mine is compared to theirs :) but shhhh, don't tell anyone.

RBxj 02-05-2008 10:38 PM

So many of around here ya got try not to park next to one.

srmitchell 02-05-2008 10:50 PM

I don't park near anyone.

People just don't care, they'll slam your door, and shrug, then walk away.

If I want body damage, it'll happen in the dirt. :)

4.0H.O.XJ 02-05-2008 11:08 PM

I only park next to jeeps that look crappier than mine so I can go home and post gay pics like these online and feel like a hero for a few minutes. I would NEVER EVER park next to a nicer Jeep than mine, or my Jeep would get pissed off at me. :rofl:

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...9/DSCN0330.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...9/DSCN0329.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...9/DSCN0325.jpg

Sometimes I even have to find junkyards to park in so my Jeep feels good about itself...........

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...9/DSCN0346.jpg

Ha ha. Stupid. Anyway...............:wave:

geewally9 02-05-2008 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4.0H.O.XJ (Post 4777879)
Sometimes I even have to find junkyards to park in so my Jeep feels good about itself...........

haha sounds like your jeep knows who's boss in the relationship :) They can be touchy though.

Crystalship1 02-05-2008 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geewally9 (Post 4777790)
haha, I'll park near them if they are lifted or I know the owner. But yea I'll park near other jeeps also, but my reason is because I like comparing how big mine is compared to theirs :) but shhhh, don't tell anyone.

Anybody else notice how the '08 Liberty seems to resemble a Cherokee??? :rolleyes:

:cheers2:

4.0H.O.XJ 02-05-2008 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geewally9 (Post 4777887)
haha sounds like your jeep knows who's boss in the relationship :) They can be touchy though.

Yeah, my Jeep is like a fat chick: It gets REALLY sensitive and insecure around nicer looking Jeeps, and it spends most of it's time at the buffet. (Autozone, NAPA, Carquest......) :laugh:

geewally9 02-05-2008 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4.0H.O.XJ (Post 4777933)
Yeah, my Jeep is like a fat chick: It gets REALLY sensitive and insecure around nicer looking Jeeps, and it spends most of it's time at the buffet. (Autozone, NAPA, Carquest......) :laugh:

haha :rofl: Mine is trying to do that to me right now, but I'll show it who's boss in the summer when I'll be riding my motorcycle all the time instead of it. It will learn sooner or later, or I'll have already replaced everything possible to where nothing should break lol.

And I just went and looked at the liberty and it's still ugly. I don't like all the extra curves and everything they keep adding. But the retractable top is interesting. Wonder how it will hold up in a roll?

firefighter1c57 02-05-2008 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystalship1 (Post 4777903)
Anybody else notice how the '08 Liberty seems to resemble a Cherokee??? :banme:

:cheers2:

:aban:
I demand you retract that statement. Or ban.:aban::aban::aban:

Crystalship1 02-05-2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geewally9 (Post 4777790)
haha, I'll park near them if they are lifted or I know the owner. But yea I'll park near other jeeps also, but my reason is because I like comparing how big mine is compared to theirs :) but shhhh, don't tell anyone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruzmyxj (Post 4777962)
:aban:
I demand you retract that statement. Or ban.:aban::aban::aban:

Heheheh..... I'm not saying it can ever be an XJ. But it seems to me that the Jeep body designers have tried to give it a more manly/less pregnant hamster appearance (ala XJ), that's all. I honestly don't know enough about the Liberty to speak intelligently about it one way or the other. :confused:

All I know is I love my 'ol XJ!!! :2thumbsup:

:cheers2:


The time now is 06:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.