pa jeep show - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > pa jeep show

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair1997 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee Header Panel

Unread 07-14-2008, 09:20 AM   #1
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

pa jeep show

anybody interested on sept 20th in harleysville pa there is a jeep custom shop called Jeef Daniels jeep customizing puts on a great show for jeep owners of all types its a great family fun enviroment a great way to show off your ride and get some great ideas ,I dont work for them but I have had some work done there and was very pleased the show last year rocked my daughter and I had a lot of fun (she liked the chick jeep section she didnt believe girls could build jeeps to) but there were only about 15-20 xj`s thereso anybody close who would like to make a ride its off the lansdale exit of the pa turnpike northeast ext.the website for jd is www.jeefdanielsjeep.com hope to meet a few other xj owners out there

98muddyjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.