Newbie question on pics - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Newbie question on pics

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 06-25-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
techstudent
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Newbie question on pics

Hey guys......newbie here and i just bought a 97 xj. My question is how do i post pics on here?

techstudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:45 PM   #2
chris87xj
Jeepaholic

1987 XJ Cherokee 

Welcome to Jeepforum.
New members are required to have 25 posts to their name before being allowed to attach images. This helps minimize spammers. It looks like you're there now however, the forum is currently undergoing a transition in the way images are processed so for the time being, problems exist with the picture attaching process.
If you already have or want to sign up for a free Photobucket account at photobucket.com/, you can host your pictures there and then post the IMG link they provide here and the link will show up as your picture.

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser54 View Post
Better to hoard Jeep technical info than old newspapers and the neighbor's mail, I guess.......
ENTER your jeep in the September Cherokee Of The Month contest here!!
chris87xj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.