New XJ project - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > New XJ project

NEW Smittybilt Gen 2 9.5 winch at JeepHut.comEnd of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 11-05-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
matt62485
1998 XJ Cherokee 

New XJ project

So kind of out of the mud scene and wanted to go a different route, so I'm selling my red 98, and just picked up black 00 my dad had for a while, it runs great but overheats and has water in the oil, I'm guess notorious head issues, so I'm pull the head and check it out, likely just put another motor in it.

Plan to BB it and put the Moabs from the 98 on it, tint, JCR bumpers, roof rack, then get a 4.5 lift, sye/ds combo

Debating swapping the front axles so the 00 will have the HP, but I'm not sure yet.

Anyways, the first pic is my 98 which I'll sell once I swap over what I want.

The new XJ. Did a lil work on the drivers side of the hood, dunno if you can tell in the pic but it's in pretty good shape

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.