New to the forum. Wanted to say hi to everyone. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > New to the forum. Wanted to say hi to everyone.

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 06-01-2013, 07:26 PM   #1
condonsation
2001 XJ Cherokee 

New to the forum. Wanted to say hi to everyone.

Hey guys. Its just how you read it. New to the forum. Have a 2001 xj. 4.5" zone/rubican express lift. On 32s. Its 2wd. Im building it into a jeepspeed. A little something to speed through the desert. Im 20 and in the military so its pretty slow. I have jumped it before so im not just some little kid with a lifted jeep. Have a great summer guys.

condonsation is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 01:58 AM   #2
Nick05
1987 MJ Comanche 

make sure you post some picks up.
Nick05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 08:59 AM   #3
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by condonsation View Post
Hey guys. Its just how you read it. New to the forum. Have a 2001 xj. 4.5" zone/rubican express lift. On 32s. Its 2wd. Im building it into a jeepspeed. A little something to speed through the desert. Im 20 and in the military so its pretty slow. I have jumped it before so im not just some little kid with a lifted jeep. Have a great summer guys.
At 20, I don't suppose you have many years in on Jeepin'. You may not be "little", but jumping your Jeep is like playing roulette. Until you've done some serious fab work, you're still on stock bolts and brackets (I assume). Just don't break it before you have the chance to build it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.