New Bumper - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > New Bumper

Bds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 07-08-2009, 08:39 PM   #1
Okemos00XJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

New Bumper

Hey I'm looking for an aftermarket bumper with a brushguard or hoops or whatever, but my price is low. I want to find 1 thats $375 or less. Anybody have any suggestions?

Okemos00XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2009, 09:36 PM   #2
jeepxjadam
1999 XJ Cherokee 

http://www.jcroffroad.com/Merchant2/...egory_Code=XJB

look at jcr's. they are in your price range
jeepxjadam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #3
Rural-Assault
1998 XJ Cherokee 

x2 on JCR. I have one myself

•—My cheap paint job —•
Rural-Assault is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2009, 10:11 PM   #4
ThaKingXJ
1997 XJ Cherokee 

the jcr bumper is what i have and i was going to suggest it. its awesome. it holds up great. get the reinforcements though.
ThaKingXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2009, 06:19 AM   #5
FISTFULL
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I have a Stage 1 for my rear bumper and a Stage 4 front on order with the extra reinforcements.
99 Sport, 3.5" RE front coils and Quadratech HD rear leafs with RE AAL, Rusty's shocks. RE HD ADJ Track Bar. RE Hack n Tap SYE. 32"Falken Mountain Peak AT's on 15x8 (4.5"bs) procomp rockcrawlers. YJ Front Brake Lines. 2.5" IRO catback with Magnaflow cat. C4x4 Tow Hooks. Rear Diff Guard. Warn Front Diff Guard and TC Skid. Yakima rack. Mega Warrior Safari Rack. Cobra CB. AJ's Rocker Guards. JCR Stage 1 rear bumper. JCR Stage 4 front bumper. ORE front steering box brace.
FISTFULL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2009, 07:01 AM   #6
Okemos00XJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Hey thanks for the help guys i really like those bumpers!
Okemos00XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.