new 95 cherokee project what you think - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > new 95 cherokee project what you think

Spiderwebshade @ JeepHut.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 08-04-2009, 07:54 PM   #1
badbowtie

new 95 cherokee project what you think

I just got this cherokee for a side job I did I live about 8 miles from a good off road park i want to take it and mudd at. I used to take my rail buggy their all the time. I am trying to decide to just cut the roof off of it but I want some way to keep it dry in the rain. Or I need to remove all the seats and start pushing back up. I did drive it on the trailer and then unloaded it and turned around in my yard and then drove it back up the driveway and pulled it in the garage. I will be doing it as cheep as possible.

badbowtie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2009, 08:05 PM   #2
93gc40
1996 XJ Cherokee 

First thats a Grand Cherokee ZJ, and you may have got ripped off.
93 ZJ 4.0 / 2"BB / Wranglers / RIP-Gone but not forgotten.

If it aint dirty, it aint a JEEP, it's just a SUV.
93gc40 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
tphitterlude92
1999 TJ Wrangler 

i am sorry....glad its you and not me, that takes alot of hope that i couldnt obtain...the wheels are interesting looking
tphitterlude92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2009, 09:19 PM   #4
xj9635
1996 XJ Cherokee 

this must be a joke haha
1996 XJ 2 Door SE....... 3" Mixed lift, 31" BFG AT's, Cragar D-windows 4"backspace, Zj tie rod, Rubi Express adj. track bar, Flowmaster 50, WJ Leather seats w/ flip forward mod, UPOL Raptor bedlined interior
Slowly Being Built, Not Bought
xj9635 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2009, 09:37 PM   #5
spatulahunter
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Good luck on that project, you are definitely gonna need it!
spatulahunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2009, 06:51 AM   #6
badbowtie

okay yea it is a grand laredo but It was a easy job to do. I am going to just through a set of 30 inch swampers on it and play with it. Atleast I want mind when I rub a tree with it.
badbowtie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.