Need some Part finding advice - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Need some Part finding advice

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippHuge Soft top SaleUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 08-06-2014, 03:53 PM   #1
DunmerBoy
eXJpedition

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Need some Part finding advice

does anyone have any advice on where to get a front driveshaft? also any other jeep DS that are the same as the XJ front would help a lot. I have found a couple on ebay for about 60 which is tolerable but I like to shop around.

- Build Thread -
DunmerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2014, 10:46 AM   #2
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

I get all mine from the local junkyard. $25-35 each, and it get to test the u-joints before I buy.

Between 2009 when Obama took office, and 2013, median annual household incomes have fallen by more than $2,100.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problems; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.